Personal Crisis!

I came back from shopping and the boys literally tackled me to the ground as soon as I stepped through the door. Well, Yoongi stayed on the couch, sleeping. When is he not?
After I was able to get up, I put the groceries away with the help of Jin. I was reaching up to put something away, when my abdomen decides it was a great idea to start hurting.
It was like a punch to my gut, it hurt bad. Jin's head swung to face me when I grunted and bent over, holding my stomach.
"Uh, y/n? Are you okay? I'm getting this weird smell from you. Almost like... Blood," as soon as the words left his mouth, my eyes widened and I mad a beeline to my room. I shut the door and locked it. I quickly went to my bathroom and checked.
Sure enough, red stained my underwear.
(Sorry for any boys reading this....he he..)
I groaned and took out a pad and some underwear. After I finished with that, I went and laid down on my bed.
My stomach was killing me, tears threatened my eyes, but I pushed them back. I rummaged through my bedstand and pulled out a bottle of ibuprofen.
Taking two pills, I swallowed them quickly and washed the after taste with water.
Remembering what Jin had said, I blushed furiously and put my head in my pillow. That was so embarrassing!
I hear a knock on my door and I hesitantly walk over to it. "Who is it," I ask, still embarrassed about the past.
"Namjoon. Could I talk to you," he asked, his voice held understanding, yet some concern. I slowly open the door and peek out at him. "I guess."
I hide behind the door and open it just enough enough to let him in. I quickly shut the door after and I look up at Namjoon who was sitting on my bed.
"You started your period I guess," he says with a calm voice, but still making me blush madly.
No words came out, so I gave a small nod. I hear him sigh, "only the older ones understand what's going on, but the younger boys are getting affected by it." He must have seen the fear and concern in my face, because he was quick to add that it wasn't going to harm them.
"It's just that, when human girls are on their period, its like a female hybrid in heat."
Heat. That word made me freeze. The boys are affected by it. I slump to the floor and Namjoon rushes to my side with worry written all over his face.
"Y/n! Are you okay," Namjoon asked me while looking at my face. Tears spilled out of my eyes, "I'm such a bad owner!" I said between sobs.

Namjoon's POV!

Hearing the those words leave her mouth, I was shocked. Did she really think that?
I quickly hugged her and tried to calm her down. "You're not a bad owner. It's just something inevitable. We would never leave you just because of this one thing. It's just that the boys are young and not that experienced in this sort of topic," I say. She nods her head, but tears still fall.

I'm standing outside her bedroom. She had locked herself in. Saying that she'll come out after her period was finished.
"Is she still not coming out?" I expected to see Jin, but instead I saw Yoongi walking towards me.
"No. She said that she'll just cause trouble for the boys," I said. Yoongi nodded and left. I felt my ears droop down against my head and my tail between my legs. I understood that she was doing this for us, but it still bothered me inside. I tried to keep telling myself that she was going through a personal crisis and it was best to wait it out.