"Hey Em, I'll be by the bleachers if you need me. The signal here is too weak," I said.

"Okay! I'll meet you outside," Emile said.

Roman's POV

"...And I said, isn't that just eggciting news?," Patton said then started laughing. I laughed with him while Logan groaned.

"That's a good one, Patt," I laughed. "Okay, okay, now let me tell you one. What did–," I said but cut myself off when I saw someone sitting at the end of the bleachers that was near to the restroom.

"Kiddo? Aren't you going to finish the joke?," Patton asked.

"Oh, uh, right. Sorry, got distracted, I just saw someone," I said.

"Who?," Patton asked then turned around. "Oh, hey, isn't that Virgil?," he asked.

"Uh yeah, that is Virgil," I said.

"I didn't get to invite him for lunch. Let's go ask if he's free," Patton said excitedly and stood up.

"Wait, Patton, Virgil's actually with–," I didn't get to finish my sentence because Patton had already gotten down. I sighed.

"Do you mind taking care of our stuff, Lo? Thanks," I left before even giving him a time to answer. I got to where Patton and Virgil were and they were talking to each other.

"Oh, alright then, I guess next time," Patton said.

"Yeah, sorry," Virgil said then turned to me, "Hey Ro," he greeted.

"Hey. Uhm, uh, why are you here? I thought you were having lunch with Remus and Janus," I asked.

"Just waiting for a friend to get cleaned and changed, he got some soda on his uniform," Virgil said.

"A friend? is it Janus? or Remus? because if it's them, isn't the other one supposed to be here too?," Patton asked.

"Or is it the new guy that fetched you from the classroom a while ago?," I asked.

"New guy?," Virgil asked confused but then made a face of realization,"Yeah, actually, it is him," Virgil said.

"Wait, new guy? You have a new friend Virgil? Can we meet them?," Patton asked excitedly.

"He's actually a childhood friend but he is new here. He just transferred this morning," Virgil said then turned to where restroom is. I followed his gaze and saw the same guy from earlier coming out with a paper bag in his hand.

"Seems like he's finished getting cleaned up," Virgil said standing up. Patton turned to look at the guy as they got closer.

"Wait, he looks kind of familiar," Patton said.

The guy ran towards us and stopped by Virgil. I gave him a small glare, I don't know why I did that. Patton stared at him.

"Sorry, Vee. Remus was right, it felt so sticky," He said then turned to us. "Oh, are they your other friends?," he asked.

"Uh yeah, Em, this is Roman and Patton. Guys, this is Emile," Virgil introduced us.

"Nice to meet you guys, the name's Emile Picani," He said, stretching out a hand for a handshake. I didn't want to take it but I didn't want to seem rude to Virgil so I took it.

"Nice to meet you, too, Emile," I said, forcing up a smile at him. He smiled back at me then turned to Patton. I also turned to Patton but then got confused, he was just staring at Emile with wide eyes.

"Uhm... is he okay?," Emile asked.

"Uh, Patt? Are you alright?," Virgil asked. I went towards Patton and shook him by his shoulder.