Amour blinked a few times and leaned over the table and smacked her hand down "please don't think for a second that me or this baby need you" she paused "I'm not these other bitches I'm not finna beg for you to be in my baby's life fuck you nigga"

"Amour-"

"Nah forget I even said anything don't worry I got it the baby better off without you anyways" Amour said standing up leave Santana at the table.

At that moment Amour knew what she had to do, she needed to worry about her kid and her own problems.
Sorry Splain but Amour won't be helping his little crew had to figure that shit on their own and laundering that money went straight out the window.

"Don't worry Dorito it's just me and you" she said rubbing her small stomach she started laughing "not me team I got a kid"

Amour eyes started tearing up "I promise I'll be the best mom I can be to you and I hope you won't even go through half the shit I went through"
Amour drove off heading to her pops house tonight she just wanted to sleep for longer than a couple of hours.

INCOMING CALL FROM IMANI 💓

"Hey pregnant bitch" Imani said laughing

"Girl fuck you" Amour said

"I'm so ready for you to have this baby"

"I am too hell I haven't smoke in a long ass time" and "I'm excited to meet my little Dorito chip"

"Girl I can't believe you pregnant how did things go with that boy"

Amour huffed "girl fuck him that nigga had the nerve to say get a abortion because he in jail" she paused "like no that would be very selfish of me I have everything i need to take care of this child by myself"

"Okay fuck him we don't need him at all big lip motherfucker"

Amour started laughing but the laughs slowly ended  "yeah fuck him he can't even try to come in my baby life when he get out" she said stopping at a red light it was hardly any cars on the street.

"Yeah cause I thought a nigga that said abort me trying to hold me" Imani yelled

"I'm dead no seriously-"

"BOOM" out of nowhere a truck came and hit Amour camaro making it flip on the side. "POW!POW!POW!POW" the men started shooting at her car then drove off leaving Amour unconscious.

"AMOUR" Imani yelled "oh my gosh are you okay" she asked "Amour can you hear me baby where are you"

Imani clicked over to call Grandma Kasi which went straight to voicemail. She called Ezekiel who answered on the last ring "I was on the phone with Amour out of nowhere she got hit and now she's not responding" she said really fast "let me merge the calls"

"Amour" Ezekiel said she started groaning "babygirl where are you"

"I'm like a few minutes from the house , someone called the police I can hear sirens" she said lowly

"Okay Nuni stay with us we gone meet you at the hospital ok" Imani said

"Okay" she groaned then dropped the phone

"African American early twenty's female it looks to be hello ma'am can you hear us" Amour didn't respond "okay just stay right there we are going to get you out"

The fire man pulled Amour out of the smoking car "get her to the hospital she losing blood"

The ambulance rushed Amour to the hospital "what's her name" the nurse said rushing her to the emergency room.

"she was found unresponsive on the scene"

"She needs surgery now-"

"Excuse me has anybody that's been in a car accident been brought to this hospital" Imani asked really fast

"Yes ma'am she just got in here about three minutes ago"

"Thank you can I go see her" Imani said looking down the hall

"I'm sorry but she's in surgery the accident was pretty severe"

"What the hell Let me call her people" Imani said grabbing her phone

"Okay your more then welcome to wait in the waiting room" the nurse started walking off

"Wait she's pregnant oh my gosh she's pregnant is the baby ok" Imani asked concern about Amours baby.

"We had no Idea she was pregnant I'll go check and let you know as soon as possible"

50 shades of Dark clouds = 50 chapters....

Amour?

Santana feelings about having a kid?

The crew wanting to clean money through Amour shop?