𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

Start from the beginning

"I'm coming over." I say and cut the call.

I call Kade.

"Hello babe?"

"Hi Kade!" I reply. "I need your help"

"How so?"

"Drop me off to a place" I reply.

"I'll be there in 15"

"I love you!" I say and cut the call.

I change into a peach hoodie, a black flannel and a denim jacket on top. I paired it with black jeans and black ankle boots.

"Where are you going?" Dad asked as I walked into the living room

"Out with Kade. He wants to hangout." I lied.

"Alright, be home by dinner" dad replied as he kissed my forehead.

Soon Kade arrived and I hopped into his car.

"Temi... you really got to tell me what's going on" he spoke as we drove out of our mansion.

"Alright, but we have to get rid of them.. again" I reply showing the SUV behind us.

Why does dad put them behind me when he knows I am gonna get rid of them anyhow.

We drove for half an hour, with me giving him directions.

"Drop me off at the next alley" I inform Kade and he does it.

I hug Kade as the car comes to a halt. "I promise to tell you one day, but know that I'm safe and I'm not doing anything wrong." I assure him.

"Alright. Take care!" He replied and I got out. I waited till he was out of sight.

I start walking till I reach a few blocks and stood in front of a guest house. The guards open the doors as soon as they spot me. Walkin in, I spot a huge thing covered with a sheet. I walk to it and uncover it.

There stood in all glory, my Mercedes Benz AMG. I trace it's bonet delicately with my fingers before I unlock it and sit inside.