Ben looked at him in disbelief while Klaus looked like he was thinking about doing it, "That's not a bad idea."

"No!"

They looked at Ben with annoyed expressions, "Party pooper."

"How did the cult even began?" Alex asked Klaus.

"Not a cult, it all started by accident and it was fun helping people for a while-"

Ben interrupted, "This whole thing started because you're a narcissist."

"Oh is that right?" Klaus groaned as he did another yoga(?) move that ended with his behind being flashed at Alex.

" If the world's gonna end, Ben, these people should go back to their families."

awww.

"Most of them don't have families." Ben said and walked closer to where Klaus was now doing the 'im a sunflower rain on me sun' move, " Jill gave up an Albright scholarship to Berkeley to follow you around the world. Her parents won't even talk to her."

"Jill?" Alex said out loud while trying to think of where he'd heard that name.

Klaus was on the same page, "Jill, oh, that's the, umm., the dutch girl with the lazy eyes, right?"

"No!"

"That's TIffany?"

"Yes, good work Alex would you like a treat?" Ben rolled his eyes before focusing back on Klaus, " Brown skin, glasses, Almond-shaped eyes you get lost in."

Klaus stopped his routine and grinned at Ben. Alex wolf-whistled.

Ben shook his head, "She gave up her entire future for you."

"Maybe she freed herself from the prison of the American education system and decided instead to come and learn from the school of life. Clever girl, I say." Klaus then did a move and had his upper and lower body in the air while supporting himself on his hands and neck.

"Mood and facts." Alex was enjoying the show and he even snapped a pic or two. that's confidential information that's gonna stay between you and me and the other people who read this.

Ben made a disgusted face and sound and closed his eyes and held his hands in front of him like he could physically push the image of Klaus out of his head, "Klaus these are real people, they're not just scarves you can try on and toss out whenever you feel like it. You owe them." Klaus then opened his legs and scared Ben for life- death I mean. (for afterlife?) 

"You should take better care of your scarves, Klaus," Alex said from behind Ben.

"Thank you!" Ben said and pointed at Alex who was holding a scarf that was tossed carelessly on the floor. Alex looked at the scarf and then decided to wear it, "These are good quality scarves!"

Ben looked at Alex and then to a smirking Klaus, "I don't know him, He's dead to me."

Klaus chuckled before standing up and pointing a finger at Ben, " You know, it's a teensy-weensy bit frustrating when you seem to always want exactly the opposite of what I want."

He then did a little breath in, breath out, "Alright fine."

"Klaus can I keep these?" Alex said pointing to a small mountain of clothes he had found in Klaus' room (now their room? there was a vow about sharing so...)

Klaus held Alex's hand and lead him outside to where everyone was gathered, "You can keep whatever you want."

Alex blushed.