Chapter 67

Chaemin's POV

Good thing my parents are at work, because I'm actually wheezing right now. Reading the responses to hate comments is addicting. I love this fandom.

(A/N: y'all wanted funny comments, so uh... here u go)

Hater1
maybe I should unstan nct now?
     User1
     alright, you won't be missed
     User2
     please do thank u for the favor

Hater2
now we move on to my second choice...
Jaehyun!
     User3
     the fact that you do this is disgusting
     User4
     so ur just gonna treat them like objects, huh?

Hater3
to that girl...
do I look like a joke to you?
     User5
     but jokes have meaning tho?
     User6
     got em

Hater4
ur acting like taeyong can't take insults
y'all are so overprotective lmao
     User7
     says the person who's crying cuz the love of their life is taken
     User8
     and trying to tell his girlfriend to back off
     pls get ur facts straight

Hater5
that's it I'm done with this fandom
     User9
     this fandom is done with you too
     User10
     here's your free ticket to hell 
🎫
     User11
     take some more for the rest of them toxic fans 🎫🎫🎫

I wheeze and almost fall off my bed, gasping for air.

Alright alright, maybe I should stop and do something productive with my life, even though I could sit here and watch NCTzens roast all the haters for an eternity.

That reminds me. The whole reason I came to Korea was so that I could find a job and support my parents when they retire...

I definitely thought about that. Mhm.

Just as I'm trying to give the tiniest bit of thought to my situation, my phone pings. It's Taeyong. I lay back on my bed and completely forget about what I was doing.

Bubu ❤️
so what do you plan to do with ur life

Oh look, the topic of my job is being brought up. Great timing. 

After a while, my thumbs start getting sore, so I call Taeyong instead.

"So are you going to apply?" are his first words as soon as he picks up.

"Probably. Now that I think about it, I haven't even made an effort to find a job," I realize, laughing at myself.

"You've been busy saving handsome princes from evil witches," Taeyong jokes. "Maybe you should make that your career instead."

"Great idea. I wish. But like, actually, I should stop procrastinating and go find out how the heck you apply to become a stylist," I sigh.

"That would be a good idea. I can help, if you want," he suggests.

"But... you don't work at JYP? So how would you help me?" I ask in an innocent voice, tilting my head to the side even though he can't see me.

"Okay, that's not even that funny," my boyfriend mutters.

"I'll stop now. Alright, let's get something productive done," I laugh.

~Time skip of like a week (sorry)~

"Congratulations! You have been accepted as a stylist for the group NCT! Below is the information you will need."

I blink a few times and reread the words printed across my computer screen, almost squealing with excitement. I got in! That was actually really simple. All I did was send in an application.

Then again, I can bet that Taeyong played a part in how smoothly this whole process went. It probably took one convincing word from him for them to make their decision.

This past week has been pretty cool, too; Literally just me and Taeyong enjoying life. All the struggle to get here has been worth it.

I'm literally set for life, in my opinion. I've got a job, friends, family; You name it, I probably have it. What a lucky person I am.

Most of all, I have the love of my life, Taeyong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cringed so hard writing that last line help

Also how do I end this lmao-
Proposal or cliché romantic scene? Idek

Thanks for reading!