Chapter 65

Chaemin's POV

I'm about to go to bed, but I can't sleep, so I guess I'll just look at my phone until I'm more tired. Literally how I fall asleep every night.

As I scroll through more news about NCT, trying to catch up on everything, one comment catches my eye again.

"This whole Taeyong dating scandal is so out of hand."

Wait, there's no way Dispatch is onto us already. That's absolutely impossible. I completely forgot to tune in on the New Year's event thing, though. How smart of me.

I guess this is what I get for staying off the internet for literally two days.

I immediately search up Dispatch news, and am greeted by about a thousand articles, all with the same five low-quality pictures of us. No way.

I can't believe that I didn't see this sooner, even though there's nothing that I can do about it at all. We've been out in public together, like, five times. How?

Then I find the tweets and comments.

User1
Can y'all STOP with the Taeyong thing
His privacy and life is his own thing

User2
Some people these days are so immature

User3
You all do realize that Taeyong likes this girl right

User4
Guys stay out of this it has nothing to do with us

User5
Can we please leave them alone and not be toxic thanks

Hater1
WHO IS THIS GIRL LMAO
     User1
     Taeyong loves her and that's all that matters

Hater2
This whole thing is probably fake Taeyong is still free :)
     User2
     You don't have to deny it, he's taken

Hater3
She's so ugly lmao
     User3
     You do realize you can't even see her face right lmao
     User4
     Last time I checked, this girl wasn't a mirror

User6
Listen let's not act on any of this until SM confirms it okay?
     User5
     THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SAY FOR THE PAST HOUR
     User6
     And if it is confirmed, we SUPPORT IT
     User5
     EXACTLY

I actually start laughing at all of the hate comments. They don't even make sense. These haters are obviously blinded by their obsessive love for Taeyong.

I also don't think that they realize they're not going to get any attention from their favorite idol by hating on anybody who gets close to them.

If anything, they're asking for the idol to hate them. Reminds me of Eunhae, who, by the way, is grounded for months, according to her parents.

I mean, I'd rather Taeyong not know me at all than for him to know me but hate me, you know?

It's also as if the haters think that they can make a dent in my self esteem. But, they failed to consider the fact that I can just disregard them and go do my own thing. How pathetic.

I love this fandom. We know how to put haters back in their places, as shown by all of the replies on each negative comment said about me and Taeyong.

And now we can just wait things out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shortish chapter im kinda busy today :/

Thanks for reading!