I don't know.

Spencer felt like he was going to break.

After hours of anxiety from what felt like nothing at all, Spencer couldn't take it anymore. He called Luke at work and begged him to come home. Spencer didn't know what to do with himself, so he sat on the floor next to Roxy.

By the time Luke rushed into the house, Spencer had completely zoned out. He carefully walked over and sat down next to him, avoiding Roxy.

"Spencer?" Luke whispered.

It took a few seconds for Spencer to respond, but he looked at like with tearful eyes.

"What's wrong, Spence?" Luke asked, sadly.

"I don't know." Spencer whispered.

They sat in silence for a few moments while Spencer tried to compose himself, and failed. He collapsed into Luke's arms and started sobbing.

"I...I...I... don't know what's wrong...I just..." Spencer managed through sobs.

"Shh, Spencer, it's okay. It's okay." Luke said as he soothed him.

They sat like that for what felt like hours until Spencer was ready to talk. He was shaking, but pushed himself up and sat next to Luke.

"I'm not sure... I don't know... I was so... anxious all day. My head hurt so much and I was so out of control. I didn't know what was happening." Spencer mustered.

"It's okay, Spencer. Sometimes you feel like that and don't have a way to calm yourself down."

"It was scary."

"I could tell. We'll figure out a way for you to deal with that."

"I'm exhausted."

"Anxiety takes a lot out of you, but you'll be fine. Why don't you go lay down and I'll get you some water?"

"Okay."

"Can you do that right now?"

"I think so."

Spencer slowly stood up, and walked into the bedroom. Luke took a deep breath before standing, and then got water for Spencer.

"Are you gonna stay in here with me?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah. Just try not to think about anything right now, Spencer. You need to sleep."

Spencer fell asleep in Luke's arms with his mind at peace.