Please don't be jealous of me.

It had been a month since Spencer and Luke's first date. They'd spent almost all of their spare time together since, and Spencer was staying at Luke's apartment again. They'd finally been able to be open and more physical, which was good. They were sitting together on the couch, with Luke's arm around Spencer, when Spencer yawned loudly.

"Wanna go to sleep?" Luke asked.

"Yeah. We have off work tomorrow, but I'd still rather not be up all night."

"Um, you don't have to sleep on the couch, you know. You can stay in the bedroom....with me, if you want to. You don't have to." Luke said, nervously

Spencer was actually really happy Luke mentioned it. He'd been very open to physical contact with Luke, because he liked him so much. So, they both went into the bedroom.

"Roxy's probably gonna wanna sleep next to the bed. She's used to staying there, and she's really protective. She probably won't trust you enough yet." Luke said.

"That's okay." Spencer said.

They both changed into sweatpants and t-shirts, and layed facing each other. Roxy layed on the floor next to Luke silently.

The two eventually fell asleep, and Spencer woke up with Luke spooning him tightly with an arm around his waist. He felt really comfortable, and instead of trying to get up, he just layed with Luke happily until they both were wide awake.

When they sat up, Roxy jumped up on the bed and sat near Luke's feet.

"Someone's jealous." Luke said.

"Oh jeez." Spencer said.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, okay?" Luke said.

"Ok." Spencer said.

Luke took off his t-shirt, and threw it in a basket while going into the bathroom. 

Spencer looked at Roxy, still sitting at the foot of the bed. He layed back down, and patted where Luke had been laying minutes before. Roxy came and layed about a foot away from Spencer.

"Please don't be jealous of me."

Roxy just stared at him, but Spencer felt like she understood. Meanwhile, Luke was listening from the bathroom.

"I love him just as much as you do, so I think it would be best if we could share him."

Luke smiled, pressing his ear to the door.

"I know Luke won't just throw you to the side because I'm here. He loves you. You're not just his dog, you're his best friend. So please like me."

Roxy rolled onto her back, still looking at Spencer.

"I know you help him when he has nightmares and stuff, which is great. I just....... I wanna be able to help him like you do."

Spencer felt weird, but he kept talking.

"Luke and I have only been dating for a month, but I love him so much, Roxy, okay? I love him like you do. And I wanna be able to help him. I want him to be able to depend on me, and to be able to talk to me. I wanna be there when he needs help, or just when something stupid's bothering him."

Spencer sat with Roxy in silence, and Luke went to start to turn on the shower.

"I get what Luke meant when he said you're easy to talk to. I really hope you can trust me with Luke. I'm jealous, Roxy, I really am." Spencer said.

Luke smiled, and got into the shower.

While Luke showered, Spencer just layed in his bed, happily, until Luke came out in a towel.

"I forgot to grab clothes." He said, quickly grabbed clothes from multiple drawers in his dresser.

When Luke came back out, he was wearing a t-shirt and running shorts. He and Spencer sat on the couch together.

"I heard you talking to Roxy." Luke said.

"Really? I must've sounded crazy." Spencer said.

"No. It was cute."

"I hope she was listening."

"She'll trust you one day. It takes a while to gain a her trust, but only because she cares. She loves you. I know it."

"Hopefully. I just wanna be there for you." Spencer said.

"You are, Spence...... you are." Luke said, smiling.