That's a good enough reason.

Luke and Spencer were sitting on the couch in Spencer's apartment watching some reality show on TV. Luke couldn't really focus. He'd had a question on his mind for a while, and he had a specific way he wanted to ask it, but then it came out as:

"Would you ever have sex with me?"

Spencer raised his eyebrows at Luke and smiled for a second.

"Of course, why?"

"I just.....by now most couples have had sex. A-and I'm not trying to force you into anything, I was interested. I know you can shy away at some physical stuff."

"Okay, well, why would you want to have sex with me?"

"Because you're my boyfriend and I love you. Why would you want to have sex with me?"

"I want to have sex with you because you're the most amazing and understanding person I've ever met. Luke..... as much as sex is a physical act of pleasure....... I believe that sex is an act of affection between two people who love and trust each other completely."

"That was better than what I said."

Spencer shrugged, and shifted his gaze to the floor.

"Why did you bring this up, anyway?" He asked.

"I don't know. I've been thinking about it a lot lately.... not sex. I was thinking about talking to you about it. We just haven't really talked about it before and our relationship is getting more serious."

"That's a good enough reason."

"What do you mean 'That's a good enough re-'"

Luke was cut off by Spencer's mouth, and the next thing they knew, Spencer's shirt was off, and then they were in the bedroom.

Later, Luke and Spencer were laying in Spencer's bed under the covers. Spencer was cuddled into Luke's side, and Luke had his arms around Spencer.

"I love you." Spencer said.

"I know."

"A lot."

"I know."

"More than anything."

"Spence, honey, I know. You said it a thousand times while we had sex."

Spencer giggled, and hid his face in Luke's shoulder.

"What?" Luke asked.

"I don't know. It's just weird to hear you say that we had sex."

"Well we did!"

"Oh, I'm fully aware of that."

"I'm happy I brought the whole thing up in the first place."

"I'm happy I was able to be open about it to you."

"I'm happy we had sex."

"So am I. That was great."

"You're adorable."

"Ooh Garcia would definitely make fun of you if she heard how soft you are."

"True, but I'd rather not be thinking about Garcia while laying in bed naked."

"What do you wanna be thinking about?"

"You, of course."
"Well maybe I don't want you thinking about me."

"Don't sass me."

"You love my sass."

"And your ass."

"I mean, that's true."