{ ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯-32 }

Start from the beginning

"Error."

The hiss of his name had Error whirling around to the wall behind him in disbelief just as Ink surged forward. Error backed towards the far wall, forcing his features into a scowl even though his soul was pounding in his chest.

Error calmed himself down before continuing. 

"Ink, it's okay, you're okay. I need you to calm down, don't let the curse control you." Error spoke up, sheathing his sword before lending a trembling hand toward the creature. "You're stronger than this, you can control yourself." 

Ink growled, his gaze was sharp and focused. Error recognized that look only a soul beat before Ink surged forward, sweeping Error away from the wall causing him to fall into the freezing water and drop the axe.

He was going to feel blessed if he got out of there without hypothermia. 

Ignoring the cold Error kicked toward Ink, pushing the other back against the wall and holding him there. He looked back, searching for the axe, though his eyesight betrayed him once again. 

The black interior made the water dark, hard to see through. 

Error hissed as he felt his leg being ripped open by Ink's claws; who was struggling to get out, though he kept himself composed reaching for his sword. 

"Ink, please!" Error begged as Ink's claws pierced his leg again, cringing. Blood began to colour the water turning it to a deep red. 

The sound of a click caused Ink to pause before snapping his attention toward the stairs where Geno was, holding a gun. 

"Geno, don't shoot him. I have this under control!" 

While his attention was distracted by the other skeleton, Ink managed to slip out from behind Errors hold going straight for the staircase. "Stop!" Error cried out trying to raise himself up, but the sound of the gun being fired told him he was too late. 

A shrill cry echoed as the bullet penetrated Ink's tail, causing him to hiss and push himself backwards a barely audible whine coming from behind the frightening hisses. 

"Geno!" Error growled using the wall to push himself up, steadying himself before attempting to walk toward Ink almost falling in the attempt. 

"He was going to kill you moron!" Geno hopped down into the water rushing to Error's aid who only pushed him away, right toward Ink who was silently checking out the wound. 

"Who the fuck cares about me?! He could die!" Error took all the strength he had and limped toward Ink despite Geno trying to grab him. 

Ink noticed the other and growled, baring his teeth clawing in Error's direction. 

"Love, please, It's okay. You can fight it if you try, don't be a weak bitch." Ink mellowed out at the word love, before growling again as the others came down. Undyne dropped down into the now blood filled water, she was also holding a gun, a tranquillizer gun. 

"Shoot him." 

____________________________

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Word count: 985

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Character count: 5,543

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Error!Sans/Error Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Geno!Sans/Geno Belongs Too: LoverOfPiggies/CrayonQueen

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Nightmare!Sans & Dream!Sans Belong Too: Jokublog

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ink!Sans/Ink Belongs Too: Myebi/Comyet

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Killer!Sans/Killer Belongs Too: Rahafwabas

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Horror!Sans/Horror Belongs Too: Sour-Apple Studios

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderFell Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Reaper!Sans/Reaper Belongs Too: Renrink

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Cross!Sans/Cross Belongs Too: Jakei95

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

UnderSwap Belongs Too: AU Community

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

OuterTale Belongs Too: 2mi27{?}

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Science!Sans/Sci Belongs Too: TalkingSoup{?}

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Ignore the top, I redid it because the characters weren't experiencing enough physical pain.