Where our story began.....

Ok so ya know Peter he doesn't have spider powers in this story. And he is adopted by Tony Stark and when Peter created the tail he used Nanotechnology=Nano tech.

Y/N POV:
I just wonder why people hates us so much al whe are trying to do is to survive but at last nothing has changed for at least a thousands of years.

So I went with my dragon group that was task to get food but unfortunately the only place where there was food at the moment whas near the Avengers base in the deep mountainous forest. They where people that hurts us and also the reason why I am an orphan.

I waited for the right moment to strike, then I got the signal I shifted into my night fury form and swoop down and blasted the tower . I heard they scream night fury and to get down so I gave them another blast but al the sudden I feel pain at my tail and then I started to fall to the grond tangled with ropes unable to free my self when I hid the ground painfully and it turned dark.

Hey guys hope ya like my new story here it gonna be like Httyd but with marvel and no Thanos aka non of the depressing stuff so at every end of an chapter I'll put an video of peter pov and just pretend that hiccup is Peter and Astrid is MJ and ya hope ya like it.