1

Y/n pov

Y/n: Oh come on now dad! You know I don't like walking!

Aizawa: I can't do something about it Y/n.

Shinso: We'll walk together.

Y/n: Shut up who gave you the permission to talk huh?!

Shinso: Are you still mad at me because I told dad the wrong size of skirt your wearing?

Y/n: I mean YEAH! Definitely! You can see my fucking underwear!

Aizawa: Ok enough!

We both stop fighting and we looked at our dad scared.

Aizawa: You both are walking to school and I don't care what you're gonna say!

Y/n: But-

Aizawa: No buts! Also Y/n don't forget to wear your mask.

Shinso: Why wear a mask when you have suck an amazing form?

Y/n: It's not form it's kagune if you're talking about the what you called form behind my back! And I'm wearing a mask because I don't want people to judge my eyes.

Aizawa: Y/n I know my class and I'm sure they wont judge you. But If you feel insecure then do what you want.

Ok listen so basically you are the only ghoul in the family. Your mom was also a ghoul but you were the only child who was born with one red eye.

For those who don't know what a ghoul is or haven't watch tokyo gloul before here are some information:

This is the kagune:

• It's like a form only ghouls have

• It's like a form only ghouls have. You can hide it btw.

This is the reason why you wear are mask and you're insecure:

• Yes it's because of your eyes. Everyone knows what a ghoul looks like and the first thing that people notice in a ghoul is their eyes. So like you're half ghoul half human so you have only one red eye.