"Now, why didn't you tell me?," Virgil asked calmly, then he realized something and turned to Remus and Janus. "Wait a minute, you two knew and you didn't even try to tell me?"

Remus shrugged, "Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if we told you," he grinned.

"Yeah, sorry, Nighty. I told them to not tell you because I really wanted to surprise you. We haven't seen each other for years and I missed seeing your surprised face," Emile joked. Virgil pouted.

"And I miss that pouting face, oh my gosh!," Emile squealed and immediately enveloped Virgil in a tight hug.

~~~~

The four have been eating and chatting to each other for the past two hours. Virgil asked where Emile's parents were and he said that they were still at work, discussing about the moving plan.

"Wait, how about your studies? Where are you going to study?," Virgil asked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Wait here," Emile said and got up from the couch. The three continued eating cake.

"Oh gosh! This cake is so delicious!," Remus exclaimed between mouthfuls, making some of the cake he's eating flying out of his mouth.

"Remus! You're getting yourself messy again!," Janus scolded him.

"Oh sorry," Remus snickered and grabbed a napkin, wiping off the excess cake and icing from his mouth.

"Okay, here's the other surprise," Emile said entering the room with a small envelope in hand. He sat down right beside Virgil and put out the envelope to him.

"What's this?," Virgil asked, putting down his plate and wiping off any crumbs from his hands using a napkin then getting the envelope from Emile's hands.

"Open it," Emile said in an excited tone. Virgil grew confused but he did open the envelope. He took out a piece of paper that seems rather familiar looking.

"Now, read it," Emile said, trying hard to contain his excitement. Virgil then started reading the letter then his eyes widened.

"Wait– you're going to school with us?!," Virgil asked in a rather hopeful tone. Emile nodded and Virgil's face then grew from hopeful to happy.

"We're finally going to be schoolmates again," Virgil said, obviously happy about it.

"Yeah, but I thought you three were the same section so I asked to be enrolled in 4-B where Janus and Remus' class is, I didn't know you were in 4-A. So we're not classmates," Emile said in disappointed tone.

"Don't worry, Em. We still could hang out with Virgil," Remus said.

"Yeah, we always visit some kids at lunch and then we hang out after school with Andy at the music club room," Janus said.

"That's great then," Emile smiled happily. "I can't wait for tomorrow,"

~~~~

Virgil informed Janus, Remus and Emile that he has work about an hour from now so he needs to go now. The three didn't want to just let him leave so they decided to join him and hang out at Andy's. Also they wanted to introduce Emile and Andy to each other.

The three decided to clean up first before going. After cleaning, Janus went first to his pick-up truck and started the engine. Remus took the seat at the front and Virgil sat at the passenger's seat. Emile was about to join them when he remembered he forgot something. It now leaves the three together.

The silence that the three created was very uncomfortable. There was an unexpected tension and they didn't like that.

After a few minutes, Remus decided to break the silence.

"Uhm, hey, Vee?," Remus called, a little hesitant.

"Yeah?," Virgil asked, as he was trying to understand the uncomfortable silence surrounding them.

"We're uhm..," Remus paused for a while, looking up at Janus first like he was asking for help. Janus nodded at him and Remus sighed.

"What.. is it?," Virgil asked, slowly getting anxious every second.

"We're... uhm.. we're sorry, Virgil," Remus finally said. Virgil stopped then took a deep breath.

"Sorry for what?," Virgil asked, pretending to not know what he's talking about.

"Virgil, we're sorry for not hanging out with you for two weeks. We didn't mean to let you feel like we're ignoring you. We just really wanted to help Emile surprise you," Janus explained "Will you forgive us?," he asked.

Virgil gave a look at the both of them for a while then gave a soft smile.

"Of course, I will. You two are my best friends, I can never stay mad at you guys," Virgil assured them " And besides, you did something that made me happy and I'm grateful for that. Thanks you two," he said giving the both of them a warm smile. Virgil scooted near the front seats and stretched out his hands, giving the both of them a hug.

"Aww, what a touching moment. You guys *sniff* are making me *sniff* cry," Emile said as he watched the three hug.

"Come in here, Em," Virgil said.

Emile got inside the car and the four of them hugged.

"I missed this," Emile said in a happy tone.

30 seconds past and...

"Uh guys, I have a job," Virgil said inside the hug.

"Oh right," Janus said.

The group hug dispersed and the three of them put on their seatbelts.

"Ready?," Janus asked as he started the engine.

"Set," Remus said excitedly.

"Go!," Virgil and Emile yelled.

Janus stepped on the gas and then they drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi guys! I just wanted to release an update because it's been so long since the last chapter.

So, uh, I hope you guys enjoyed this one. I finally added Emile!

So, I hope you guys have an awesome day today. Always remember YOU ARE VALID.

Keep safe everyone! Love y'all!