"I hope me and her still friends I really do need some money" Ant said

A FEW MOMENTS LATER...

"Amour you just got home where you going now" Amina asked

"This isn't my home" she paused "I gotta go somewhere I'll be back tonight"

"Sit down let me make you something to eat" Amina said walking over to the kitchen.

"I'm good I gotta go now" she paused "maybe later bye" she said noticing the look of her mother's face.

Amina was trying to do the little things with Nuni like making her food or even giving her a ride but it was safe to say it was a little too late Nuni all grown up. Amina nodded and went back over to the couch to finish writing her will. She mostly gave Amour and grandma Kasi all of her belongings.

"This is too much" she mumbled throwing the book on the coffee table.

"Hey are you ok?" Kayla said coming down the stairs.

"I'm fine" she mumbled

"Why don't you come in the kitchen I can make you some tea if you like" Kayla asked

Amina figured she ain't got nothing better to do so why the hell not "sure"

"You wanna talk about" Kayla paused "what's ever on your mind I won't tell anyone hell I don't have anybody to tell"

Amina didn't respond "please don't tell anyone not even Ezekiel can know about this"

"I won't tell anyone I promise"

"I'm dying" she mumbled "I was diagnosed in the hospital with tuberculosis i thought I was getting better but it's not it's just getting worst day by day" tears started rolling down her face "i don't have that long to live"

Kayla rushed by Amina side giving her a hug "oh my gosh Amina that's awful I'm so sorry this is happening to you when are you going to tell everybody" she asked

"My plan is to tell everyone on Christmas while they are in a decent mood and hopefully everyone shows up" she said wiping her tear

"I'm here if you need anything I'm talking about anything at all"

Amina nodded "thanks"

"Do you mind if we pray let's pray" Kayla paused "Dear Heavenly Father I'm come to you today asking you lift up Amina that's facing various illnesses. Give them hope and courage she needs today pain their fears, and surround her with your peace in Jesus name we pray Amen"

"Amen" Amina paused "I don't see how Ezekiel is with someone like you, you seem so sweet and he's the devil"

"Well I haven't always been like this in my young life I did a lot of bad things but one day I turned my life around and got saved by the man upstairs"

"That's good to hear-"

"Amina you got a chance to talk" Ezekiel said coming into the kitchen

"Yeah thanks again Kay see you later"

Amina followed Ezekiel into the conference room "what you need"

"I got your money" he paused "do you still want me to sign the divorce papers" he asked

"You must not see that white girl that's in your living yes boy i want a divorce" Ezekiel huffed "it's time E we been holding to each other for to long"

"Amina come on now I'll leave her-"

"No your not you stay with that girl she loves you and it's clear you love her"

Ezekiel signed the papers and handed them to Amina "Amina I'll always love you no matter what"

"I love you too-"

Ezekiel cut her off "your nose is bleeding like a lot"

Amina wiped her nose seeing the blood on her hand "pass me a tissue please" she cleaned the blood up to the best of her ability after a few minutes the bleeding stopped.

"You good" he asked "you bleeding like how you was when shawty from the block whooped your ass"

Amina looked around "Who what shawty beat my ass point her out to me"

"You remember ole girl she whopped yo ass" Ezekiel started laughing

"Ain't nobody whoop my ass hell nigga you can't even whoop me" she said punching him in the arm

"Don't start you already like to take shit too far"

"Nah you just don't want me to beat that ass"

Amina didn't want to divorce Ezekiel but she feel like it was something that she needed to do, she needed to let go. Ezekiel hoped that him and Amina still had a chance to get back together and he was going to test his chance.

"Ezekiel I gotta tell you-" Ezekiel phone started ringing cutting her off.

"Hold on this is very important can we continue this conversation later" he asked

"Of course handle business boss" she mumbled walking out the conference room.

Im fixing to start back dropping chapters I been being lazy...

Don't mind the errors I ain't edit it guys...

Poor Amina... 🥺