15 - 십오 장

Începe de la început

Looking down, there were some bushes and a few potted plants around them but enough space for them to be standing together. Cold wind blew in a sophisticated manner and she shivered, knowing that the jacket was too thin to keep her warm.

Not long after mentally cursing at her stupid-self, Sowon felt something heavy and warm resting upon her shoulders. She looked up to realise that Namjoon had took off his brown overcoat to keep her warm.

"This feels like a clichè drama." Sowon gestured to the coat while laughing.

"Yeah but don't expect me to give you the coat. Its my favorite one and I don't like to share my stuff to anyone."

"So, am I an exception? Because it looks like I am using one of your stuff."

Namjoon clicked his tongue, knowing what trick Sowon was using to tease him. He gave her a lopsided smile, "I decided to be kind for today, only today."

"I feel so honoured." She scoffed but knew that she was glad he was being kind to her today.

How nice would it be if he was this kind everyday, she thought to herself. Maybe they can get along if he always co-operate this way. She draped the coat closer to her, basking in its warmth soothingly.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asks, taking her off guard.

"Me? Of course, you can see I am enjoying this moment."

"Not that Sowon, I mean about the incident from the academy."

Sowon frowned when the flashbacks of today's event crossed her mind. She had almost forgotten about it but his words brought back the bitter confrontation and all she could feel was hurt and betrayed but still not in a mood to share.

"I am fine." She huffed and turned to look at the view instead, hoping he would leave the topic.

"So tell me about your passion for dance, how it started then the job, how was it like before you got fired?"

She chuckled, "You really won't drop this conversation will you?"

He shook his head and waited for a reply. With a resignated sigh, Sowon began her story.

"Well, I loved dancing from a young age and it was my dream to participate in the National Dance Championship. It was one of the biggest dance even held in Seoul every four years so the chances were really slim. I graduated from Seoul Arts University in the course of contemporary dance. After that, I started practicing my dance regularly in hopes to join the Competition which would be held next year-"

She took a breath before continuing,

"-I didn't expect a job because I was busy preparing myself while I searched for a place to practice my dance but it was hard. Then I met the owner of the academy and she was desperately begging me to teach her those kids you saw today and also allowed me to practice for my competition. So I took the job and practiced my dance for two years without much trouble until this marriage popped out of nowhere."

The whole time Namjoon was quietly watching her speak, express her life while he realised that she didn't had life as smooth as he had.

"So that's the reason you don't want this marriage and hate me?"

Sowon glanced at him, uncertain if she should tell him everything but shrugged knowing that it was no harm to tell him some truth, keyword being - some.