𝟏𝟎- 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬

– “𝐼𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝” –

She smiled and turned her back. "Then, I'll take my leave now. Good luck". Itadori's confused with her statement, while his other friends tilt their heads. Questions began to appear nonstop in their heads. 'Who is she?' 'How did he know her?' 'How is he still alive?' and so on.

"Wait.. Where will you go? I thought you'd attend it?" He asked. She stopped and turned back. Smirking, she answered "You have to find it out~". She waved and started walking away, leaving three teenagers with their own thoughts.

――― ― ――¤ ※ ¤―― ― ―――

[Name] walked slowly in the meeting place. Her conversation with Principal Yaga a little bit bothered her. "You've skipped it many times already, don't ever think about skipping it again". Her face scrunched up, she didn't think something like this actually happened. "I'd prefer exorcising curse than doing this competitive event. Ugh, so troublesome..."

When she is just gonna greet her new teammates, the sound from the speaker catches her attention. "1 minute until the event starts! Now let us hear some lovely words of encouragement from Utahime-sensei". The mentioned one flustered at the sudden announcement "Hah?! Um.. err..—" [Name] sighed and fell on deaf ears. "This is so dumb". "—STAART!!" His loud voice echoed from the speaker, snapped her out. She began running and catch them up.

All teams from Tokyo and Kyoto started running. "Where's the boss curse?" Itadori asked Panda beside him. "They released it at the middle point between the two schools" [Name] answered. "But we'll, it's not like it's gonna stay in place" Panda finished.

Realization hit them like a truck. They quickly snapped their heads at the new companion beside them. The culprit just raised her hand with her monotone expression "Yo! I'll be in your care for now. Don't mind me, I won't weigh you down". Her words were ignored by them, as they had something more important to mind. That is... "S-since when did you get here?!" They screeched. Their eyes widen, so wide that she is afraid it'll roll down. It catches others' attention. Their minds were on alert since this person suddenly appeared between them.

She gave them her close-eyed smile and answered innocently "Since the beginning. It's rude not to get your teammates, isn't it?". They stopped, and watched her with astonishment, suspicion and interest. The center of attention stopped for a second. She looked behind her, satisfied with what she saw. Their eyes were wide and their mouths slightly opened.

She turned back and took a glance behind her. Her gaze was full of amusement and mischief. With her infamous smirk, she tells them something they shouldn't forget. "Are you gonna stand there all day? I thought you guys wanted to win it". Maki snapped out of her state and asked with a hint of concern "Pardon my rudeness, but why are you suddenly appearing and—". "You can ask that later. Do what you want to do, I have my reason here".

Decide not to question it, she tells her teammates to keep moving. "Wait for the signal to split between the Panda team and Fushiguro team to search for the enemy. Counting on you, Yuuji" Maki said. "Roger!". However, [Name] running silently, too busy to listen to what her teammates said. "And you, [Hair Color] haired kid" she ticked with their call for her. She averted her gaze towards them and smiled "Don't. Ever. Call. Me. Kid". Although I said she smiled, her smile totally didn't reach her eyes.

Itadori facepalmed with her response. "I forget to remind them. I'm so stupid," he thought. Maki closed her eyes and smiled nervously "Yes.. Anyway, we can't reconstruct our plans right now. Do you mind to stick around with one of us?". She glanced at them and reverts back to her eyes "I'll stick with Yuuji-kun. Do whatever you want".

Maki looked at Itadori and he nodded. "He'll be in your care then. Good luck". 'Crash' Toudou running through the forest, crashing trees in every step. He stopped right in front of them, and looked at them one by one. "Alriight! Everyone's here! Come at me all at once!". As soon as that, Itadori jumped and kneed him on the face. "Disperse!" Maki yelled. All of them dispersed in the opposite direction. Fushiguro with Maki, Panda Kugisaki and Inumaki on one team, and [Name] stayed with Itadori.

Toudou spit out blood, looks like he wasn't really damaged by Itadori's attack back then. "So, this is Toudou Aoi huh.. He's strong like they said" [Name] takes her stance, preparing herself with the next attack. "I better be careful," she thought.

"Nice speed" Toudou commented. Itadori grinned nervously with his newfound strong opponent. Sweat rolling down his face "For real? That one felt pretty good, too". Toudou clenched his right fist in the air. It gives off a bad feeling to them. "I'm gonna hit back, first year. Guard with your life" he warned. Itadori immediately covered himself with his forearms in reflex.

Toudou swings his hand straight at him. However, before he could lay attack on him, a bee-like curse was on their way. It immediately crushed by his fist. He didn't stop even when the curse in his way and strike Itadori straight at his crossed arms. The impact is so big that it thrown Itadori crushed some trees. His back hitting a tree and stopping him.

"Is my arm... There? I thought it got blasted... If a curse didn't get in the way couldn't this have been real bad?" He thought. He quickly looking forward only to meet with Toudou's foot. Before he can land a hit again at him, his foot deflected off with a katana. Their attention swift towards the other person beside them.

[Name] takes her stance after land a single hit with his dull-side katana. She relaxed her muscles around her shoulder and arms then bring her katana in front of her face. Her usual bored gaze become sharp and cautious. "I'm sorry, but I won't let you beat him up" she said. Toudou's eyes widen a little with her sudden appearance. "Fight someone with the same grade, big guy"

Her words piqued his interest. "Oh? And you're a same grade as me?". She merely chuckled at his response "We'll see then". Itadori looked at Toudou then [Name]. He knows what she about to do, so he stopped her. "[Name]-san" the latter turn her head. "I can do this. You believe in me, don't you?" His determined expression make uneasiness spread through her mind. She sighed "Do what you want".

He slowly stand up and prepared himself. But, Toudou's faster than that. He punched Itadori so hard that he back to his previous state. He punched and kicked him multiple times that blood splattered on the tree. The other companion just looked at them with a blank face. She knows Itadori will manage it even if he can't move anymore.

Toudou straighten his posture and looked at Itadori's condition, all bloody and bruised. "It's over" he looked at her and narrowed his eyes. "You're really didn't help him even if he's beaten. What did you think he can do?" He asked. She averted her gaze towards Itadori and smiled lightly. "Kuh kuh" Toudou widen his eyes. "Something like this" she answered.

He became quiet for a second. Both Itadori and [Name] become careful if there any sudden attack from the third-year student. His voice caught their attention "Both of you, what's your name?". "Itadori Yuuji" "[Last Name] [Name]". "Very well, Itadori Yuuji and [Last Name] [Name], I have one question to both of you" he smirked and readied his stance. "What kind of girl or boy is your type?".

――― ― ――¤※¤―― ― ―――

A/N: Yes, once again I made it quite, weird. Dunno why though. Anyways thx for all reads and votes guys! (~‾▿‾)~ I'll do my best for the next chapter. See ya in the next chapter~

012721