𝟐𝟒- 『𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝』

∣∴ 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ∴∣

"Ten.. years ago?". Shadow covered the coldness on her eyes as Akane and Naoki stand beside her. Both of them knows better not to say anything. They're her properties, her things, her servants, and they didn't mind even if she told them to kill themselves. They won't revived again if it's not because of her, and they truly grateful for that.

Getou glanced to his left side and smirked upon the new person's arrival. "Greetings, Choso". Choso's heart beating loud on his chest. It keeps pumping faster as the adrenaline flowing inside him. 'Badum' 'Badum' 'Badum' 'Badum' 'Badum'. His ears ringing with his own beating hearts that keeps getting faster pumped blood inside him.

"That guy!" His eyes widened in terror and disbelief as sweat rolling down his face. Inside his head, a train if thoughts forcing him to think again about his past. "I have three parents. My mother, the cursed spirit that impregnated her, and the man who mixed his blood with theirs... And toyed with my mother..." An image of a older-looking man with short dark hair, worn slicked back, a small moustache and the same stitches as Getou appeared in his mind.

His light smirk became visible as he turned his head at the frozen curse-human. "It appears you have noticed" he exclaimed lightly as if that's not something to surprised with. Choso gritted his teeth as his previous shocked face turned into an angry one. "So, that's the deal, huh?! KAMO NORITOSHI!" He yelled at him.

The previous shock they received from the [Hair Color] haired female didn't stopped them to get even surprised with the sudden exclamation he uttered. That day isn't even their birthday but, they received so many surprise at once. What's wrong with this ridiculous scenario? jk.

"Ridiculous barrier techniques... And ridiculously powerful cursed tools... For a mastermind with a cursed technique that allows him to enter other bodies..". Kusakabe narrowed his eyebrows and gritted his teeth "Yeah, it makes sense".

In the corner of his eyes, he catch a glimpse of an odd sight he never think of. He glanced at the [brunette, blonde, etc.]'s calm behaviour. "For a kid that entered Jujutsu High in her early age and as a first-grade, it's unbelievable. Her cursed technique is extremely dangerous and annoying with her smart moves. More than that, she just received a title as special-grade shaman lately".

[Name] keep her calm demeanor as the tension getting heavier. "Kamo Noritoshi is but one of many names. Call me whatever you want—". His speech cutted off by a fast unnoticeable thin needle shot towards his neck. An odd-looking curse appeared from his left and throwing out the previous needle that almost getting him. He smirked and turn his head towards the red-eyed female.

"Getting serious, aren't you?". Akane narrowed her eyes in disliking at her failed attempt. She bent down her upper body and rushed forward as Choso also do the same. Many emotions swirled in her eyes that mixed into one endless spine. All of a sudden, Uraume came rushing and stopped right beside Getou. They leaned forward and a flare of cursed energy flowing out of their right hand. Their head keeps bowed down while their eyes looked up at Choso. "Step aside, bottom feeder. Don't make me wait any longer". Choso squinted his eyes with an annoyed expression. "Get out of my way. I'm his older brother".

A gust of wind blew through the empty space. On the other side, Naoki extended both of his hands with transparent blue cubicle things floating from his palm. A light blue aura shine around him as his eyes glow bright blue. "Preparations completed. Need permission to activated". A monotone voice from the white-haired man echoed. "Permission granted".

The two cubicle things steparated into many pieces of it and flying at a high speed at both Getou's and Uraume's location. They moved out of the way as it's getting closer. But then, they've been fooled. One of the cubic started cracked and exploding near Uraume's face. They quickly covered their face to prevent the damage. From the explosion, Akane come out with her katana swings into their throat.

Uraume leaned back their head and jumped back to avoid any upcoming attack. [Name]'s eyes narrowed a bit with their moves. "If it's starting get much longer, we'll be at disadvantage" she raised high her right hands and a wave of cursed energy flaring from it.

Slowly, her ally's minor wounds started healed little by little. She glanced back at them. "I can't do much with this. Hurry up getting ready or else—". A sharp pain snapped her out. She quickly turned her head to look at Getou's smirking face. His hands extended forward as chains breaking out from the ground. "Capture". With his single order, many number of chains snapped and wrapping itself around [Name].

She struggles to glanced down at her body to see that both her hands, legs, neck, and abdomen got tied up by countless chain around her. 'Click' it wailed and tightened, make [Name] squinted her eyes in pain. Her wave of cursed energy suddenly cutted off from the time it started touch her.

The other shamans who received her cursed energy has to getting cautious as it stopped healing their wounds. They focused their sight into the events that happened in front of them. [Name] struggling to move her body and breaking out of it. "I can't move a single muscle. My cursed energy also got blocked out?!". Her eyes widened in terror as she slowly looked into Getou's satisfied expression.

Victory. Defeat. He smiled in victory with [Name]'s state. "I know it's a good decision to extract Hanami's technique. Now I can finally capture you". His face twisted into a maniacal expression. Akane's katana blade stopped a few inch before it can touch Getou's throat. The exact same thing also happened with Naoki, they can't move at all until their body slowly melted into shadows that disappear into her own shadow.

"I know it. They're is a curse, isn't it? Didn't she told you? She's basically a curse herself" [Name] growled dangerously at the man's exclamation. The other shamans look at her in disbelief with the sudden revealing coming from the former shaman. They looked at her in surprise, disbelief, betrayal, and suspicion. Although, there are some doubt from the male's exclamation.

Getou chuckled lightly with her situation. He knows, he's the one who's in advantage, and he's gonna make it his victory. He looked down on [Name]'s doomed expression. Betrayal, she feels that emotions surging right into her soul and eating her alive. Her chest squeezed out and her throat feels on fire.

She still looked at Getou's satisfied face with the darkness that slowly consume her. "Sleep well, [Name]. Don't worry, you won't catching up with Satoru, not yet. Your role is still playing. For now, good night". She barely knew what's happening around her until the darkness overtaking both her vision, and her consciousness.

______________________

Also unedited reader-san. I'm sorry but this is the end.

I'll give you further notification about this story later. Please don't remove it yet.

021621