𝟎𝟖- 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐥

– 𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒? 𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑎 –

Warning: Blood
______________________________________

"What is that 'thing' inside you?". She stood there frozen. Her eyes were wide, she bit her lips. She can feel the salty blood taste in her mouth. Pain is the only thing that keeps her awake. She refused to lose consciousness. All her efforts will be wasted if she loses now. She snapped her head towards Mahito. "It's none of your business" she spat.

Mahito backed away from her, an amused expression on his face. He flashed her a knowing look "You're hiding something that you should've told them". He glanced at Itadori and Nanami's concerned expression. He averted back his gaze towards her and grinning maniacally. "You don't deserve their trust, am I right?" He chuckled. [Name]'s eyes glaring towards him boredly, "And you think you do? Know your place, you insolent brat"

All of them were shocked by this. They totally didn't expect this reaction from the [Hair Color] haired shaman. With Mahito though, he's very pissed now. "You damn human! I WILL KILL YOU!!". Looks like [Name]'s attempt to piss him off worked. She quickly sheathed her katana and slashed his abdomen. Because of her weakening state, she can't damage him that much. With one slash, however, it made Mahito's condition worsen.

Not only him, her condition's also getting worse. Because of her sudden movement, her wound reopened. Her face getting paler, eyes unfocused and blood keep soaked from her torso. She grimaced in pain when her head began throbbing. Her eyes became hazy when suddenly her body became limp and collapsed. She barely knew what happened before she passed out. All she knows is Itadori's voice calling her name. Then everything went black.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm standing in a sunflower field. I wear my summer dress and a straw hat. Soft wind blew away dry leaves. The sun is shining brightly, and all I can see is the beautiful scenery in front of me. I smile cheerfully and run around the field. Birds and butterflies were flying around, and I stopped. I sat down on the grass and saved every moment I had. "It's beautiful. So perfect"

"______ Where are you?" I giggled. Mother must be worried about me now, I shouldn't have gone too far. I stand up and clean the dirt on my white dress and run into her open arms. She smiled and patted my head "There you are my little angel, you shouldn't run away like that". I smiled sheepishly and scratched my cheeks. "I'm sorry mom, I won't do that again"

She reached out her hands and pat me on my head "Promised me you'll forever be my little angel". Her palms cracked like glass. All my surroundings started to shatter away, leaving me in nothing but darkness. I touched the place where that woman touched me before. "Ah... It's gone"

My gaze became empty and dull. I turned my back against the pile of corpse I left and never looked back. A corpse of a father on the bottom of the stairs. His arms stretched up and with a shocked expression on his face while 5 bullets were planted on his body.

Next to him, two figures hugged each other. A child holds her dolls while the mother protects her. They died from a long wooden stick stuck straight at their chest. Blood splattered all over the rooms. Don't ever believe what you see, your sight may betray you. With a gruesome scene behind me, I walk away, deep into the darkness...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[Name] slowly opened her eyes. Her eyes squinted, still adjusting to the sudden light she received after losing consciousness. Her head is still throbbing and her body feels numb. Slowly, she tried to sit up before a woman's voice stopped her movements. "My, my... You just woke up and tried to move again?" Ieiri standing on the door and walking closer.

She takes a pen on her white lab coat pocket then writes something on the board. 'Click' She placed it back in her side pocket. Ieiri looked up to see [Name] with her nervous expression. "Ah, I should've been more careful before. She'll scold me. I'm so dead" she sweat-dropped. Knowing her thoughts, she sighed and told [Name] her current conditions.

"Bruise all over your body, lose too much blood, then lose consciousness. What are you doing exactly?" Ieiri pinched her bridge nose and shook her head. "Why are you shamans... Ah forget it" she waved her hand. Her lips formed into a thin line. "I'm sorry".

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

She still stays on the bed. Her gaze was on the scenery behind the window. She asked Ieiri to open the curtains, at least she won't get bored. Stars decorate the night sky, it's a beautiful scenery not even Nanami can disagree with.

If only humans didn't have that selfishness. If only they aren't greedy. If only they knew what mess they caused... If only... If only... If only. 'If only' is just a word to please their ego. As for her, 'If' is a word that the possibilities of something happening is nearly impossible. She's trained not to believe something like that anyway.

A slammed sound snapped her from her train of thoughts. She turned her head to see what's causing the commotion. On the door way, there stood Gojo with his infamous blindfold and his cheerful grin. "[Name]-chan!! Are you okay? I heard your injury is so bad". She quickly close her ears after his loud voice boomed.

She quickly threw a nasty glare at him, make him shut his mouth and sweating nervously. She sighed and shake her head. Her brows furrowed and pinched her bridge nose "Satoru, what did I say about shouting in infirmary? No wonder Ieiri-san often scold you about it. I can't even surprised".

He quickly show her his cheeky smile and walking towards her. Her attention still on him, following his movements. He drag a chair and sat on it "You don't have to mentioned it you know" he pouted. She still keep her deadpanned expression.

"Geez.. can you not asking about my condition right now? I'm sure you've know about it". His head immediately lifted up and he grinned "Hm... Who knows~". She facepalmed at his childish behavior. It's hard to believe he's actually the-so-called-strongest shaman. Despite his act, he's a responsible man, at least that's what she knows.

She look straight at him. "Satoru, it's fine if you release it. I don't need it anymore". This make him confused, why would she ask him now? What's with the sudden exchange? "What did you mean 'anymore'?" He asked her suspiciously. She shrugged her shoulder, looked nonchalant as ever then turn her head to looked outside.

"It doesn't have an effect anymore. I'm sure Yuuji and Nanami-san has a suspicion on it" she looked at him and smiling sadly "You know, before I joined with Nanami-san's case, I ordered to exorcise a high-grade curse. And 'They' showed themself". Her smile dropped and her face became unreadable "They said they'll come to me, soon..".

Gojo froze on his chair. His eyes widen behind his blindfold and his lips slightly parted. He leaned forward and face her. "Are you sure? I–" she grabbed his hand. "It's hurting me and you know, it's impossible to change it. So, please Satoru... We wouldn't want it getting worse"

He quiet for a moment then loosing his blindfold, showing her his beautiful eyes. His gesture signaling her to look straight at his eyes. She immediately stare at his eyes, a window to his soul. With sharing an eye contact, their soul collided. [Name] gave him a permission to let him do his task. And a bright blue light enveloped them.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N: I know it's hella cringey and stuff. I can't put the feeling in it so... Anyways I'll update the next chapter as soon as I finished writing the 12nd. See ya in the next chapter~

012421