š‚š”. šŸŽšŸ“

“The first thing she did is flirting with me”

“That's better. The very first thing she said to me is that I'm gonna die”

 The very first thing she said to me is that I'm gonna die”

.
.
.

"She's right. Don't you think you need to respect me more, Megumi?". She jolted from her place and quickly snapped her head to look at my calm figure. I raised my eyebrows in amusement at her reaction. "Wh— when did you come here?!" She freaked out. My lips formed into a small smile and my eyes narrowed with a mischief glint. "Hey there cutie, aren't you a curious one?" I kneeled and took her hands. My head lifted up just to see her blooming red face. "Wh— what".

"Stop scaring the first years, [Name]" Maki head chopped me. "Ow" it hurts.. Instinctively, I take back my hands to rub at my slightly throbbing head. "Salmon salmon" I flinched and snapped my head to Toge's indifferent expression. "Please, not you too!" I yelled desperately. It hurts to receive such pain from Maki, but it hurts even more if he's the one who agreed with it.

Panda tapped my shoulder calmly and lifted his other hand. "Sorry guys, you're still in mourning. Please ignore her, she can be a little troublesome sometimes" I slumped my shoulder in defeat and sighed disappointedly. "Well, that's worth a shot".

I stand up and straighten my posture. My hands were placed on my waist and I looked at them with a bright smile. "But, I want you to attend.. The Kyoto Sister School Exchange" Panda announced.

"Kyoto Sister School Exchange?" She puzzled up. Guess she still doesn't know then. Yup, time to explain. "It's a joint program with the other magical college in Kyoto. Usually, the one who attend it is the third and second years" I clapped my hands. "Those third year half-wits are suspended from school. We don't have enough people, so you guys gotta go".

Well, I'm too bored to hear the rest of their conversation. I've know it after all. 'bzzzt' my phone buzzed loudly, catching their attention. "Damn, I forget to set it into a silent mode" I close my eyes in embarrassment. "Sorry, I'll just.. read it quietly" I smiled awkwardly then slowly stepped back and took it out. "If this is a useless message from Satoru, I swear I'll beat him up". In the end, it turns out that the sender isn't from my contact, it's just an unnamed message from an unknown number that I need to check.

My eyes narrowed in anticipation as I started getting curious what the message was about. Wait, please don't another mission—.

“A ʜɪɢʜ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ ᴡᴏᴍʙ ᴡᴀs ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇʀɢᴀʀᴛᴇɴ. [Lᴀsᴛ Nᴀᴍᴇ] [Nᴀᴍᴇ] ᴏʀᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴏʀᴄɪᴢᴇ ɪᴛ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴅɪᴀᴛᴇʟʏ.” - [37819]