šŸšŸ’- 怎ššžš§šžššš­š” š“š”šž š˜ššš¬šØš”šššœš”š¢ šš«š¢šš šžć€

◣ ℙ𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖ℝ ◥

[Name] stands up from her bed. A digital clock on a table showed 7.50 a. m, her katana was placed on the side of the room. She walked to the drawer and opened it. She takes a black oversized jacket, a white sleeveless button up shirt, a short, and knee-length socks. Her usual uniform stayed inside, she made a request to change her uniform yesterday. "It's more comfortable this way" she thought.

She threw all of that to her bed and took a towel, then went inside the bathroom. She turned on the shower and stood there for a few seconds. Her mind wandering around for the past few days. Her daily life will change now. There's no way to change it and nothing can prevent it. After she's done, she wraps the towel around her body.

Water dripped from her hair. She takes a spare towel to dry her hair and dry it up. After that, she began to change her clothes and leave her room without her katana. When she just locked her room, she greeted with Gojo who stood beside her door. He leaned on the wall with his arm crossed over his chest. He looked at her then straightened his posture and uncrossed his arms.

"Where are you going to?" He asked. She looked at him then reverted back to her eyes. She gave him her little smile. Gojo knows better that those smiles were empty, didn't hold any meanings inside them. "Just a few missions, don't worry" he didn't feel assured. Instead, he faces her eye-to-eye and holds her shoulders.

"Don't lie to me, [Name]. Are you gonna ignore it? I'm here, right beside you" he pleaded. Her eyes widened a bit, she looked taken aback. Instead of answering him, she walked closer and wrapped her arms around his body. A few seconds later, the white haired man moved his arms and hugged her tightly. "Having someone that cares for you is very heartwarming, isn't it?".

"Don't make jokes right now. I might really lose you this time" he snuggled his nose into her shoulder blade. It's rare to see both of them so caring towards each other. Usually, they'll argue and tease all the time. But right now, they give each other their full attention. No, she didn't feel that special. She's just one of a few people he can lean on. She knew that.

Reluctantly, she let go of him. She looked straight at him and smiled "I can't abandon my duty as shaman and you know that". She turned back and started to walk away, leaving him concerned. "Sorry, but I can't run away. Not again" her steps became lighter then disappearing in the hallways.

ー ◉ ーー ✖ ーー ◉ ー

"You're strong! So please, wake up!" Her eyes jolted open. An unknown memory came rushing inside her head. All of them came so unexpectedly that it made her head throb. A heavy feeling in her chest clearly didn't make it better either, and her voice ringing in her ears made it worsen.

"I see, you've got it, huh. You—" her head began throbbing painfully and her chest felt heavier that she had the urge to vomit. Her chest gets heavier every second and her body feels twisted upwards. After a moment of torture, finally she regained her control. She takes a deep breath and prepares herself for an upcoming event.

"Fushiguro Megumi, Kugisaki Nobara, and Itadori Yuuji. Three first-years with Gojo Satoru as the teacher. Each student has a unique cursed technique and backstory" she looked up to the sky. "Something will happen again. And now, I don't have full control of everything". She sighed tiredly and sped her steps. "Fushiguro Tsumiki, reported falling unconscious and in comatose after an event a few years ago, also older step-sister of Fushiguro Megumi. Something feels off here. As if.." she trailed off. "It's been planned"