The walk to his dorm was still silent but once you stepped inside the empty room, nothing but a bed and a desk, you quickly embraced him in a hug once the box was out of his hands.

He was caught off guard, his eyes growing wide as he stood there, his hands stretched out. He hated when you would abruptly hug him, it would always cause him to freeze up.

"Why the hell are you hugging me?"

"Sorry," You quickly stepped back, sucking in a sharp breath and he stared at you confused.

"Well, I'm not sorry because I needed a hug but-"

"Just get on with it, Y/N." The annoyance dripped off his tongue, growing impatient with you.

"Just been a rough few weeks, I don't know." You said quietly and he huffed, not wanting to give in so easily.

But he understood, the last few weeks have been rough. He's been going insane and he can't even imagine what you might've felt on your own at home after everything went down.

He wanted to speak up and tell you it was okay for you to rant but honestly- he wasn't in a good mood to listen to it. He wasn't even in a good mood to be here, he hated the thought of dorms and he hated the thought of being around the class all hours of the day.

It already annoyed him at the thought of it and you took in the hint that he didn't want you in here but it wasn't that- he just didn't know what to really say. He was also in a grumpy mood, like always but even with you here, he was still angry and still frustrated. He wanted to be alone with the ugly dull room he's now living in.

"Ok, I'll leave you be to uh.. unpack, maybe we can talk after dinner, if you're up to it." You said quietly, not really expecting him to act so cold to you today.

He had simply nodded his head, watching you walk out of his room in silence and started to slowly unpack his things.

Throughout the day you had stayed inside of your room, you hardly went down stairs for dinner and when you did- you certainly wasn't in the mood to eat with everyone.

Your eyes had looked around, not noticing Bakugou so you grabbed a bowl of noddles and a drink, going back up to your room to be alone for the rest of the night.

You looked out the window at the night sky, the stars and moon shining brightly and you glanced over at the clock, seeing that it was nearing midnight and you were still awake.

You didn't want to admit how terrified you were to go to sleep, knowing another nightmare would just take place inside your fucked up brain. It was impossible to avoid.

And soon enough you didn't notice your body growing tired until you had fallen into a deep sleep. The same repeated nightmare playing in your head, causing you to stir awake at two in the morning.

The sweat that had gathered up on your forehead, the amount of fear you had shaking inside your body, you were close to crying and you couldn't even think straight.

Your small feet had ran out your room, your brain scrambled up and you didn't realize your body had taken you to Bakugou's door and gently knocked on it.

Once his tired red eyes looked down to your tear filled ones, that's when you snapped out of your terrified daze, realizing what you have done.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come here, I just." You rambled, making him furrow his eyebrows and stare down at you.

"I had a nightmare about uh... what happened.. Shigaraki." You managed to get out, making him open his door wider, your eyes staring at his sleepy state.

Then you looked at the black tank top he wore, the gray sweatpants, his messy blonde hair. It made you gulp a lump down in your throat, your small feet walking inside of his room.

"You're not the only one who has nightmares." He mumbled, closing the door and walked over to his bed.

"If you need to feel secure, you can have my bed and I'll sleep on the floor."

"What? No, I don't want to take over your room. Just.. just lay next to me, I don't think I'll be able to fall back to sleep anyways." You felt the guilt hit you, dragging your feet to his bed and laid yourself on it.

You stayed close to the wall, staring up at the ceiling and Bakugou hesitated at first, sighing before laying beside you, making sure to keep his distance.

Your eyes had looked over at him, seeing the side of his face and you looked back up at the ceiling, the silence filling the air made it somewhat peaceful, made you feel better that someone was there.

"Don't think this will be an everyday thing, dumb ass." He abruptly said, his head turning to look at you and you shot him a dirty look.

"Yeah, whatever, don't think this will be an everyday thing either.. dickhead."