Unhappy Father's Day. Part 1

Narrator: It was a Beautiful day in Fair City. But not just any other beautiful day. It was Father's Day! A day in which all the children big and small young and old can celebrate a day with there Fathers and Just appreciate there presence. "UUGGGHHH!" Well at least most people.
3rd person POV: Becky looked over to the seat next to her and rolled her eyes at Tobey's pouting. The class was assigned to do a Father's Day activity for fun. But Tobey was just being a bum about it. He always acted like this. He just took the fun out of everything. He acted as if the whole world was against him. "Wonder what the problem could be now?" She whispered to Violet. "Idk Becky. He does seem to be very upset at this time. Maybe we should ask him about it?" Violet replied. "I'll try." Becky then scooted over to Tobey a little. "Uh hey Tobey. Um can I ask you something?" She asked. "If it's about what I am doing for the activity it's nothing. I have do care for this dumb little practice you common folks call fun." He said with a huff. Becky get a little annoyed. "No I was gonna ask why your so down in the dumps on this day? And why you have to be miserable out loud." She mumbled to herself. "To answer your question It's non of your business. And for the record I can be as miserable as I please alright. No go back to doing whatever you were before and leave me be." He stated. "Well I am not saying you can't be miserable. Just don't turn your misery into annoyance." She said now upset. "Hey Becky, what does annoy mean?" Violet chimed in. "Oh Annoy means to upset or frustrated someone. For example Tobey's behavior is annoying as it puts everyone else in a bad mood and frustrates me." She said enough for Tobey to hear. Tobey had enough and he snapped. He stood up and walked over to Becky's desk with anger in his eyes. More anger then Becky has ever seen. "ALRIGHT! You know what Becky! You wanna know why I act the way I do? I HATE FATHER'S DAY!! It is nothing more then a day we're everyone can express the love to there father to make up for there ungratefulness before! And If I can't have a descent day nor can you!" Tobey then pulled out a remote form his back pocket and said with a Chuckle "Have an Unhappy Father's Day!" And laughed. Becky could hear the Robots in the city and ran to use the "Bathroom" and changed into Wordgirl. She then flew off the defeat Tobey's Robots.