Epilogue

Pero bakit masakit pa din magmahal?

Bakit pa ba masasaktan?

Bakit ka malulungkot?

Bakit ka iiyak?

Bakit ka mawawasak?

Naiintindihan ko na ngayon.

We lived in this world full of possibilities and opportunities. Whatever can happen at any time. But one thing is for sure— You get to make your own Future.

If we get to the point in our lives where we are able to stand and release tension from everything— there we take a breath and can say— "I can do it." Or Literally faced a challenge at all.

My point is— I have been deciding for myself for years.

I decided to stay patient with my Family's status.
I decided to go on a date with Zadist Cruspero.
I decided to stand up for my little brother, Maro.
I decided to forgive my sister, Mari.
I decided to forgive my parents.
I decided to forgive myself.
I decided to love— more.

I decided to become... happy.

And I think that is the answer to all the questions I can't stop thinking about even before everything started.

Living in this world, everything is temporary. Magiging masaya tayo pero malulungkot din. Pa-iba ang emotions natin and there are some factors kung bakit tayo masasaktan, mawawasak, malulungkot at maiiyak.

These factors are expectations, disappointments, and broken promises.

Umaada tayong perfect ang lahat. Umaasa tayong perfect ang pagmamahal. When loving someone— we ought to open more the possibility of being broken. Kasi anytime, we'll overthink and that will eventually hurt us.

I am an overthinker. In fact, there wasn't a moment that I did not overthink. I often lack self-satisfaction and that is why I expect a lot. Pero binago ako ni Zadist.

It takes a lot of courage to love and to be loved. Especially when you came from a family whom you felt like they don't love you in the first place.

But I was wrong at that time— mahal ako at mahal ko ang pamilya ko.

Chances are so hard to give. Pero hindi iyon pinagkait ni Zadist sa akin. He helps me stand up and fought with the negativities I've shoved upon my head. Tinulungan niya pa din ako even when I left him.

I made a mistake. A lot of them.

I disrespected my parents.
I lowkey hate everything about my family.
I don't rely on people too much because I think they're pathetic.
I dragged down my confidence a lot which is the reason why I pushed people away too much.
I get too emotional and run away whenever things go wrong nor face the whole truth.
I slapped someone who doesn't deserve it.
I left someone who doesn't deserve it— at all.

But with those mistakes, people showed me that they are still behind me, beside me, and with me. They showed me that and I realized— that I should be like them.

And that makes me become a better person even more.

I started loving myself. Not because Zadist loves me. But because I choose to. I have to. Tapos doon na nagsusunod ang mga pangyayari na magkakasundo na kami ni Maro. Maro, Zadist, and I built a little family of ours.

And I am thankful for both of them.

They were always there.
Even after storms, thorns breaking in our hearts, even in pain— they're still able to love me after everything.

They're my own kind of teachers. I learned a lot from them. I always appreciated what they always showed me— except the gamer part. I cant play.

Nothing else matters now.

But for us, my family.

I'm gonna love them, too. For the rest of my life.

The end.