Chapter 28

"Ate!" Salubong namin ni Maro kay Ate na kalalabas lang ng Airport. Maro helped her with her bags and oh my god.

"Maro, Maris— I'd like you to meet my Husband. Our baby girl can't travel here so— his family takes good care of her in the meantime."

Napatingin kami parehas ni Maro sa asawa ni Ate. She's in good hands. He is so decent-looking.

"Hi— nice to meet you. I'm Patrick Olivers." Sabi niya and nakipag-handshake sa amin ni Maro. He is tanned skin at saka fit. But he sure is a foreigner. He has that Filipino vibe.

"Tara?" I said.

"What's Tara?" Sabi ni Kuya Patrick.

Ate chuckled and answered his question, "Hon, it means Let's go."

At dahil first-time ni Kuya Patrick sa Philippines, Ate decided to introduce him to our Ante Maya. Pagkatapos nun ay pinakilala niya sina Mama at Papa sa Cemetery. Right after that, we went to a Hotel. Where all of us would be staying. Hindi naman kasi kami kakasya sa Apartment ko. Pero no offense naman kasi Kuya Patrick is trying to give me a gift. And that is to stay in a 5-star hotel. Until the end of the Graduation Ball.

"Wow." Sabi naming dalawa ni Maro.

"This room looks so much like Kuya Zadist's room, Ate Maris."

Glad that Maro started to call me Ate often. Ang lambing lang kasi pakinggan. At hindi ako nasanay. And now that Maro opened up about Zadist which wasn't around for days kasi umuuwi na din ang Parents niya. I wonder if he is doing fine.

"Right. Where's Zadist?" Sabi ni Ate.

Nag-unpack kami sa stuffs namin and Kuya Patrick was trying to check the balcony and just stood by the balcony and watched the view from outside. Seaside naman siya kaya— sana all.

Maro was turning the TV on.

And here I am— helping Ate with unpacking.

"Uh— he's with his family. They just got home too. I don't know from where." Sabi ko.

Ate hugged me all of a sudden.

"I missed you." Sabi ni Ate. "Graduation day. Like tomorrow."

I nodded.

"Yeah— tomorrow it is," I repeated.

"And Paolla—"

"Uh, she'll pick me up here. We already decided to get ready sa place niya. It's near the Graduation Hall kasi." Sabi ko.

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow sa Graduation Hall then. And make sure you get to wear these." Sabi ni Ate. She pulled out a paper bag.

Binigay niya sa akin.

"Ate, what's this?"

"It's a dress. Beige. Something that you would wear underneath your Graduation Robe." Sabi niya at saka halos mapaiyak na.

"I'm just saying— You deserve it. I mean— I haven't finished college yet kasi it was so difficult for me before. Pero in Canada— I started studying again and also earning. That's where I met him— My Patrick." Sabi ni Ate.

"Hindi naman tayo nagpapaunahan sa buhay natin, Ate. It doesn't matter how slow or how fast tayo maggraduate. Ang importante. We're happy and contented." Sabi ko. I realized ibang-iba na ang mindset ko sa ngayon at sa noong freshman year ko. I always thought about self-satisfaction. I want to have that sense of satisfaction by ranking first, become an SSC President, and impressing anyone. But I failed all of it— I end up realizing my reality and dreams more.

"Thank you for this, Ate." Sabi ko habang hawak ko ang dress. "It's so beautiful."

We had a grand dinner at the hotel, thanks to Kuya Patrick. And because Zadist mentioned he is free tonight— Ate and Kuya invited him. To formally meet him.

"Zadist." I said as he arrived by the dining table.

Zadist was wearing a white polo with rolled-up sleeves and paired with jeans and sneakers. Rather made him look decent and cool at the same time. I saw him winked at me.

Before he gets to sat down— Kuya Patrick stood up and had an introduction with him.

"Patrick." Kuya offers a handshake and Zadist gracefully received it.

"Zadist. Zadist Cruspero. I'm Maris's Boyfriend."

"Pleasure." Sagot naman ni Kuya Patrick.

They sound like they're on a business. Napangisi nalang kami ni Ate. Maro was also nodding with Zadist. While Zadist nods also to Ate. They already met at the Funeral.

"This is like an advance celebration for the three of you," Patrick said.

"We're glad that you are available tonight," Ate said.

As the conversation goes on. I can feel Zadist's foot was poking my foot too. Nagkakatinginan kami.

It seems like Zadist wanted us to talk. We haven't met each other for a while. I also missed him. He just acts so weirdly today kasi ang behave niya matapos makilala si Kuya Patrick. Well, Kuya Patrick is that CEO guy you can never pull a prank with. Pero sure naman ako na magkakasundo sila soon.

The dinner's ended.

Ate and Kuya Patrick went to their own room. They needed to rest kasi kaka-arrive palang nila kanina. Maro also has his own room. And I also have my own room. 3 rooms at a 5 Star Hotel. I know— it's crazy.

Nakapasok na ako sa room ko.

I called Zadist by phone.

"Z?" I said as the ring ended.

"Where are you?"

Z was like panting.

"Uhm— I'm at 404." Sabi ko. 5 minutes later and I heard a knock.

I opened the door and I saw Zadist with a bouquet of Red Roses in his hand. Just like the petals, he scattered on the floor in his house before. He never fails to surprise me.

"Awe."

Nanlambot ako sa nakita ko kasi Zadist was smiling and I just really missed him.

I dragged him inside my room and locked the door.

Tinanggap ko yung flower and sniffed it. "It smells good."

"I miss you." Sabi niya.

"You're so weird kanina sa dinner." Sabi ko habang napaupo ako sa kama and watched Z standing five feet apart.

"I know." Z began unbuttoning his polo.

Now he looks hot.

I bit my lip to stop my thoughts.

But he bit his lips too.

Z took off his top and walked towards me. And he crawled towards me. He goes on top of me.

"You are so weird, Zadist Cruspero."

"You are so beautiful, M." He said and grabbed both of my arms and pinned them above my head. He pushed his body towards me that I felt him hard. Hard enough to make me groan a little.

"Now, now. I want you." Z kissed me after he stated this. We all know what's gonna happen next.