Chapter 22

"Happy birthday, Paolla." I said as I widely smiled at her. I was holding her favorite carrot cake and the milk tea party she initiated at her own house. Invited lahat ng Schoolmates namin. I mean, Paolla is famous, rich, and the Top 1 since Freshman year. So, she has a lot of guests tonight.

"Oh my god, thank you, best friend."

"Don't call me that." Sabi ko sa kanya.

She kissed my cheeks.

"Thank you, Maris. I'll be forever grateful for having as my close friend kahit na hanggang ngayon ay hindi ka pa din nag-share sa akin kung paano naging ni Zadist mo."

We both laughed. Sharing stories aren't really my thing.

"You know what? You should go and find your Prince Charming. I'm gonna make this party memorable for you." Sabi niya.

She grabbed a red cup with alcohol on it.

"Come on, just drink it. There are no parents here. Zero. My mom's not around and so is my dad. They're really making their business as their daughter." Sabi ni Paolla. We're all miserable in different ways.

Pero may similarities sila ni Zadist.

Away from Parents, but has almost everything.

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" Sigaw ng mga tao sa paligid ko habang hawak hawak pa ni Paolla ang red cup.

"Come on, Maris! You can do it!"

I smiled and softly punched her tummy.

"You little beeyotch."

I took the cup and drank it all in.

The DJ dropped the beat and everyone around me started dancing.

That wasn't it.

There were a lot of red cups handed to me and Paolla suddenly left me all alone and I am left in the crowd partying. Until I bumped with a familiar Valentino.

"So how's my M enjoying the party?" Z kissed my lips. "Hmm, that was vodka." He said and I have no idea what he is saying.

I'm kind of a little tipsy and I can't help but cling to Zadist's arms. Linked my arms with his.

"You're drunk." He chuckled.

He pinched my nose.

See? How could he be not a perfect boyfriend? Other boyfriends could have yelled at me and starting arguments about why was I drinking? Well, I usually read some novels or some movies na palaging napapaaway ang mag-jowa kapag umiinom.

Zadist didn't even stop me.

I swear I am astonishing in love with him.

"Since you got the taste of Vodka. Allow me to introduce you to my favorite drink."

Napataas ang kilay ko.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Tequila."

I laughed.

"Anong meron kay Tequila na wala si Vodka?" I asked and I heard Zadist laughed.

"Well, with Tequila you'll desire for a bittersweet and sour taste. And not just that, you'll probably ask for more." He said while bouncing his eyebrows. I laughed because he was showing a funny face.

Inakbayan ko siya.

He waited for me to speak.

"Let's go home," I said.

I waited for him to reply.

"Wanna grab some ice cream on the way home?" He offered.

He is so thoughtful.

"Fucking love that idea, baby," I said and grabbed his waist as we walked away from the party.

He again pinched my nose, "Is that our first-ever endearment? Baby?"

"It could be babe. Bibi. Cutiepie. Darling." I continued laughing as I named all of the cringe endearments from all over the world.

"Hop in." Sabi ni Z matapos niyang buksan ang pintuan ng kotse niya.

I circled my arms to his neck when I get to sit down by the passenger seat.

I sighed.

Zadist was there, standing proud while amusingly watching me.

"What is it, M?"

It was a long silence before I finally stated what's inside my head.

"Fuck me," I said.

I swear I saw Zadist blushed and was caught off guard.

He smiled at bahagyang napaiwas ng tingin.

Second, after he looked straight into my eyes.

"Sure, when you're sober." He said and pushed me gently papasok sa car. He closed the door for me and we went home, to my home-home, as we savored with ice cream and decided to regard the travel as our little drunk road trip for the first time in my whole life.

Z cuddled with me in my room as we arrived at my apartment.

We cuddled, we kiss, and we snore together.