Silence.

He quietly sighed knowing that she was not happy with his actions and he was surely due to another argument. Sowon sat still without moving and it worried Namjoon for a moment that he would be ignored for maybe two weeks or more.

"Thank you."

"What?"

"I said thank you for helping in there. I needed it so thank you-" She licked her lips before continuing, "-I appreciate your presence today Namjoon."

To say that he was shocked could be a huge understatement. After living with her for a few weeks now, Namjoon knew that today was the first time she appreciated him sincerely and didn't argue.

He smiled warmly, "You are welcome Sowon. I will always be there whenever you need me."

The silence was comfortable now and both of them basked in it for a longer while because it was their first time and neither wanted it to be destroyed.

"Earlier you said that you had plans with Haneul. Is that true?"

"Huh? Oh yeah um, well.."

"It was a lie right? You wanted to come here without letting your parents know and lied about Haneul because you wanted some time alone."

It was amazing how he could read Sowon like an open book but she could never do the same. Reluctantly she nodded, not sure what to do next but she didn't want to go home yet.

Neither did she wanted to be alone. Namjoon's presence was soothing because he is kind today.

"Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

"What?"

"You don't have other plans do you? If so then lets grab dinner, I know a good restaurant around here."

"Oh okay."

Namjoon smiled, giving Sowon a good view of his left-sided dimpled which made her heart flip and she pinched her thighs, trying not to drool or reach out to poke it.

It was tempting.

She looked out the window as she questioned herself what she was doing right now. Her work was done so she should have rejected his offer and stayed alone in a cafe or called Haneul.

But honestly, she couldn't think well and decided to stick with him for tonight as she had nothing else to do.

"We have reached."

It was a really quick ride and Sowon had to hide her amazement as she stepped out of the warm car and noticed the luxurious restaurant in front of them.

It was one of the costliest place in Seoul and Sowon knew she could not afford to waste so much money on food. She quickly grabbed Namjoon's arm to stop him but he only smiled at her and tugged her inside.

"Welcome sir and ma'am, would you like a table for two?"

"Yes."

"This way please."

Trusting Namjoon, she quietly followed behind and the waiter showed their table somewhere near a corner and helped Sowon sit down. He gave a warm smile before handing the menus to them.