Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1✈︎

You stumbled into your home, laughing at the wild night that you've had. You weren't sure what time it was. The world was beginning to blur together and your mind was filled with nothingness. It takes a lot for you as a half demon, half angel-being, to get drunk.

Your best friend who is a servant in heaven created a concoction that allows for your kind to be able to feel something when drinking. This was the first time you used it and you can't believe that you over did it.

You chuckled stumbling into the house. Your long dark brown hair was a mess, falling all over your face. Your eyes could barely been seen as you stomped around.

"Ko—ok-ah?" You moaned in annoyance

"Yoon?" You whispered

You released a hiccup before laughing at yourself.

"Hi—Hiccup...." you chuckled, "I hiccup" you said before hiccuping once more

"J—Joon? Jinnie?"

You released a small huff in defeat.

As you were about to give up and lay on the floor to sleep. You heard a few familiar laughs.

"Tae—Taehyung-ah?" You stretched the name, confirming every letter was being said.

"I—*hiccup* I hear you Hobi.. or—" you stumbled, holding onto the wall

"Jiminie?" You guessed as you pushed the door open. Your heart fluttered and your mood brightened. You felt like you had finally found what your mind was scratching at.

All seven heads turned towards you,

You were so intoxicated and excited that you hadn't noticed the other people in the room

"My honeys!" You whined as you ran and jumped on them. Lying acrosss Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook's laps.

No one spoke. They all just stared at you.

"Ar—Are you drunk?" Ask Namjoon. He was not pleased

"Are you cute?" You asked laughing

"We're in a meeting." Said an aggravated Yoongi

"I do not care." You said harshly

You stood up from their laps and instead went to straddle Jimin.

You heard multiple gasp around the room as you grabbed his hands, placing them on your ass before you began to gently roll your hips onto him.

You lowered you head, leaving small... delicate kisses onto his cheek before landing at his nape. Now you added your tongue. Gently licking and sucking on the sensitive parts of his neck as you rolled your hips a bit faster.

You released a small moan before you felt yourself being tugged roughly from his body.

You let a sharp yelp from surprise go. Once your feet reached the ground your head turned immediately to the culprit.

"Namjoon... why?" You asked

"We are in a fucking meeting. Control yourself." He hissed

You held his eye contact before taking a hand and pointing a finger towards Jimin.

"I want him." You said

"No. We are in a meeting." Said Hoseok

"I said... I want him." You said stronger

At this point, Namjoon's eyes had become red, signaling he was upset. You took it as a challenge, allowing your demon side and your angel side to both come forth.

One of your eyes turned pale white while the other turned completely black.

"No. Get out. We'll deal with you when the meeting is over." His voice had gone a few octaves lower to intimidate you. But you followed suite

"Jimin... Come." You said without looking away from Namjoon

But Jimin didn't move.

Suddenly the room began to rumble. You see the paintings on the wall beginning to fall. You smirked.

"I'm the only one here not afraid of you... Wrath."

His jaw tightened at the calling of his sin. He hated that... they all did. You knew calling them by their assigned sins was a no-no. But you were drunk and didn't care.

He extended his aura onto you in an attempt to frighten you but in return you pushed it back onto him. He knew that when you combined your powers you were strong. The fact that he was even going against you showed his anger.

"Jimin.. go." Said Jin

Jimin stood up and grabbed your arm dragging you out of the room. But before the doors closed, you and Namjoon continued to stare each other down.

Now free from his gaze, Jimin pushed you into his room and locked the door.

"You know you're going to get it right?" He said slowly as he pushed you onto his bed, "Not only for embarrassing us but for going against Namjoon."

You smirk.. "I'm not worried Mini...Not at all." You whispered seductively

He loosened his tie and pulled his tucked button up shirt from his pants.

He climbed on top of you and kissed down your neck before bringing his hand to caress your soft, supple breast. You release a moan as he continues to attack your neck.

He removes his hand from your breast and followed the line of your dress before he rest his fingers on your silk panties.

You shudder.

"Mm.. already so wet for me hm?" He smirked

"Show me." You said breathily

"Show you what, princess?" He asked

"Show me why they assigned you lust."

He smirked. But it wasn't a good smirk.. no.. he was about to punish you severely... and you were excited.
—————————
**Dj Khalid Voice** another one. We'll see where this story goes.😂

Edited 5/27/21