"Get back in the car love imma be straight " he tells me calmly as the officer gets impatient . I sigh then nod a little and get back in the car then hit the steering wheel .

Why him ? Why today ?

Maybe he was better off without me . He could've just continued his tour and went on with his life but I set him back once again . I should've never even came . Now they took my baby .

Ring ring ring

I pop my head up and snatch my phone looking at durks name flash accross my screen . I quickly answer and place it on speaker

"Hello ? Durk ?are you okay ?" I answer frantically

"No kennedy he's gone " india cries through the speaker " they just came and got him "

"Oh my god " I mumble and cry harder "they got Von to , where are you ? "

"I drove back to the hotel so I could call their lawyers "

"Okay good I'm on my way "

"Alright be safe "

I hang up the phone and start the car up , preparing to pull off . I do the best I can to drive while my eyes are blurry from the built up tears that I keep having to blink away .

This is not how this day was supposed to end . Von and I were supposed to finish dinner and end the day excitedly , but of course that can't happen . Well at least not with me

I honestly feel like I'm his bad luck . I cause him the most problems.

The first time he went to jail was because of Daniel and now this one is to . If it wasn't for me ever dealing with Daniel then Von wouldn't have went to jail at all .

I would give anything just to start this day over and just stay inside the hotel room until the show .

Plus, now they got my brother to . Durk has gotten arrested before but not on serious charges like this . This is going to ruin their entire tour and possibly their careers. And it's all because of me . Stupid ole me .

"I promise that If Von makes it out of this one . He will never get in trouble again . Please god " I mumble to myself as I pull in to the hotel parking lot"amen "

I jet out the car and into the building to the room . I find Durk and India's room then lightly knock on the door . Seconds later india opens it with a red face indicating that she'd been crying . I wrap her in my arms and she does the same pulling me inside the room .

"I'm so sorry " I tell her " this is all my fault "

"No " she shakes her head " don't blame yourself their going to be okay ken they beat these cases all the time . I'm just crying because of the way they dragged him to the police car "

"Exactly they have no respect " I say wiping a loose tear

"That's the police for you " she shakes her head then sits on the bed "I called their lawyer and he says he catching the first flight and will be here in the morning "

I sigh in relief and nod "so he's certain that he can get them out "

"He can't make any promises but they pay him good money so he better do something or it's gone be a problem "

"Does he know what happened ? "

She looks at me and nods "yes he does but he knows what he's doing he's a professional, don't worry ken " she tells me

"But it's murder India that's not just a simple case to beat " I exhale "especially if they have evidence that their guilty "

"But their not so we have nothing to worry about " she shrugs . I look at her confused and furrow my eyebrows . I definitely remember her being there during the whole 'kill Daniel ' convo so why is she acting like their innocent ?

"What are you talking about "

"Kennedy as far as we know Durk and Von was on tour during this lil Daniel murder so they couldn't have did it right ? " she questions then eyes me . I nod a little catching on then sigh

"Right " I say

"Perfect " she smiles "just in case they call you in for questioning " she mumbles

"Oh my god they can do that ?!" I ask frantically

"Cool down girl that's a big if "

"Have you ever been called in for questioning?" I question

"Yeah you just gotta stick with the same story and everything's going to be okay . Trust me " she tells me . I nod a little then look away .

We wouldn't even have to be planning lies if I would've just stayed away in the first place . Away from Von , away from Durk , away from Daniel , and away from LA .

Everything is slowly coming to light and it's having the worst possible back fire it could possibly have !

I just need Von to come back home and hold me again . If he gets locked away for life for this I don't know how I'm going to be able to cope .

I don't know a lot about the situation , but I know durks not the one who pulled the trigger which means that he would be set free earlier than Von if their convicted . Plus the system been trying to get Von since the last case . It's all over the news .

One slip up and I know their going to take him forever with no mercy , and I can't imagine my life without him anymore . Especially behind a jail cell .

But vons a fighter and I know he's going to beat this case . For me ...