" Unjani ntombhi yam ? " (how are you my daughter ?) he asked before coming to kneel before me, capturing my hands into his.

" I don't know Papa, I don't know . " I said softly with my head bowed.

" I think I know what you need ." he said standing to his feet and pulling me into his arms making me chuckle, slightly.

" Papa you do know I am grown right ? I now know that cuddles don't make things disappear or bad energy to go away. " I said, still laying my head on his chest as he brushed his hand up and down my back.

" You had no problem believing it when you were 5 ." my father said 'matter-of-factly'

" Keyword , FIVE tata ! I'm a whole mother now. " I said with a slight smirk, my father nudged me making me laugh.

" But you'll always be my baby ." he said with a small smile.

" I know Papa . " I said, my lip trembling and I could feel myself about to cry again.

" Dry your tears mntanam. " my father said holding my face in between his huge hands. I smiled dabbing my tears away for the thousand time today.

"Who do those pretty eyes belong to ?" he said caressing my cheek with his thump.

" You Papa !"  I answered before taking my father's hands off my face and kissing them.

" I love you." I said and he took my hands in his, repeating what I said.

" Baby I'm so sorry for how I reacted to-- "

" It's okay , I'm just happy you're here ." I said and he sighed before standing up and offering his hand to me.

" Come on let's go baby, everyone is waiting on you ." I smiled before taking my father's hand and we  left the room.

" Haibo Amanda ! De'arra could you please fix her make up, she looks like a vixen on the thriller music video." Lisa, one of my twin sisters said the moment we emerged from the room, making everyone laugh.

" Facts !" De'arra said before grabbing the mini make up bag beside her and started touching up my make-up.

" Man I'm good at this shit! " She said before moving back to admire her work.

" I strongly agree, you look beautiful sweetheart." Keisha said with a pout on her lip. I did a little bow while before posing,my dress was everything I wanted and more.