🌹

After hearing those words, mr Kim looked at the worker with his eyes widen in response, park jimin.. He indeed knew who park jimin was, Infact he knew him way before he was even in all this detective thingy.

"I-, okay you can go" mr Kim said, and stood up from his seat he was sitting on earlier and motioned the boy to leave the room and so jonghyung left the room, which made jungkook frown in confusion. Mr Kim was about to walk out when he suddenly got stopped because of the pressure of a soft yet cold hands grip on his wrist, he turned his head backwards only to meet jungkook's eyes who was looking back at him with confusion and curiosity.

"What's wrong mr Kim? Something bothering you?" Mr jeon asked, his hands tightly gripped on mr Kim's wrist

"No,i- I just know who is park jimin" mr Kim said which made jungkook raise his one eyebrow up in confusion.

"You do? Can you take us to him?" Mr jeon asked looking at tae with amusement in his eyes.

"I can, but before thats let's go back to mr hyun-woo to give him the information we collected" mr Kim said and jungkook hummed in approval.

They both got out of the mansion before giving one more glance to it, they looked at the workers they had interrogated before who tilt their heads downward to show respect to the two males who were in the mansion a while ago. They both reached the car they came here from and again jungkook did the pleasure to open the car door for mr Kim to which mr Kim sightly chuckled before getting inside and buckling his seat belt again. Jungkook got in, buckled his seat belt and started driving before giving a little glance to the older male sitting next to him.

The car was again filled with silence and awkwardness, it wasn't that they both were uncomfortable with each other, it was just that they both didnt know what to talk about after all they were just some strangers working together for business, nothing new. But after a while of stillness, jungkook decided to break it.

"So mr Kim, how do you know park jimin?" Jungkook asked, his eyes still glued to the road.

"Well...long story short he was my bestfriend in high school, we were really close, he still is like my bestfriend but the only thing that has changed is our schedule, we both are always swarmed with work, we don't get any time to hang out or talk about day to day struggle, we are still in touch through small text here and there and sometimes call and face time, and knowing him for years I know he can't do this murder but again, we can't trust anyone can we mr jeon?"

The atmosphere was again filled with silence, nobody said anything for few seconds but then jungkook replied.

"No, we can't trust anybody, not even you and not even me" he said, and Taehyung quickly turned his head towards jungkook who's eyes were still focused on the road and hands resting on the steering wheel.

After few minutes they arrived back. Got out of the car and headed straight towards mr hyun's office. They both knocked on the thick wooden door and got inside after hearing a "come in" from the other side of the door.

"Here are the Info's mr hyun" jungkook said giving a file to him before making his way back to Taehyung who was standing still near the door entrance

"Alright, iam glad you two are working so sincerely" mr hyun said to which tae and jungkook bowed down and left the office to go to jimin..