Epilogue

"Tae!!!" Jungkook screamed at his boyfriend who was staring in front of the mirror for almost 10 minutes now.

"Give me a second baby" tae replied and jungkook rolled his eyes.

"We don't have a second hun, come!!" He said dragging tae who was whincing in pain.

"Oww it hurts kook" he said and jungkook let go of his grip .

"Ah! Sorry baby, I got too excited there" he replied scratching the back of his nape.

"Of course" he replied and they both went out of the house while holding hands.

They were going to a party, a party specially for them since they solved one of the most problematic case .

"Yah!! Namjoon look what you did??" Jin yelled at the clumsy male who just dropped a plate.

"Not even surprised at this point" yoongi said making jin glare at him

"Who is even?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Jin apparently" hoseok replied and jin glared at the chaotic trio with rage burning in his eyes..

"Oh really? Then come and clean" he said pointing at the broken pieces of plate on the ground.

"Uh..isn't the waiter suppose to do that?" Jimin asked nervously.

"Indeed but since you three are enjoying way too much, why not do it yourself huh?" Jin said and making them gulp harshly

"Hi guys" the young couple said in unison, walking towards the others

"Oh hi there" jimin said winking at them.

"Ow" he whined when tae hit his arm.

"Anyways congrats guys" hosoek said and they both smiled.

"Thank you"

--

"May I have this dance sir" jungkook asked bowing down to tae

"GO SOULMATE GET SOME-"

"SHUTUP" yoongi cut jimin off by putting his hand on jimin's mouth

"You guys enjoy, i will handle this" yoongi said and they both nodded.

They both went to the dance floor. And jungkook put his hand on olders waist and tae wrapped his arms around jungkook.

"So love, how you feeling?" Jungkook asked and tae blushed.

"Better now that I have you"

"Chessy"

"Shutup and be respectful brat" tae said and jungkook tighten his grip around tae's waist

"What did you say again babe?"

"That you are ungrateful brat"

"Excuse me?"

"You are excused" tae said and jungkook rolled his eyes.

After a while seeing jungkook sulking, tae giggled and pecked his lips.

"Don't be sad I was joking"

"But isn't it weird?" Tae said and kook looked at him with confusion.

"What?"

"That.. Wasn't I suppose to be the top?" Tae asked making jungkook burst out in laughter..

"Not happening anytime soon babe" he said and winked.

"Mr kim and jeon" a voice called out to them.

"Yes?"

"Here is the new papers" she said and left

"What's in it tae?" Jungkook asked and tae smirked.

"Another case"

"You ready to solve this mystery mr jeon?"

"As long as iam with you, I can solve any mystery mr Kim".

-------

🎉 You've finished reading ||𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖|| Taekook✔ [completed] 🎉