🌹

Jungkook and tae, both of them walked fast paced as taehyung had his palm tightly gripped on the younger's wrist, tears shedding out through their eyes, they both were trying their hardest to control their tears but this time it wasn't in their favour, small small drop of tears shedding through their eyes.

They both reached Taehyung's house, he pulled out a key and started to twist the key to open the door, his hands were shaking, and trembling, he opened the door and quickly got inside pulling jungkook too before slamming his door hard.

Jungkook flinched at the sudden sound. His eyes were bloody red and swollen. Jungkook sat on the sofa and started slumping rather than sitting straight, he was rubbing the heel of his palm against his chest.

Taehyung took a deep breath to calm himself cause he know that one of them have to stay moderate and relaxed.

"I knew it.." He keep cursing under his breath.

He walked towards jungkook who was curled up like a baby. Taehyung went towards him sat beside him.

"Y-you w-were right tae" jungkook said, more like a whisper which was barely audible.

"I-i s-should have l-listened to y-you" jungkook said, and clutched onto taehyung's shirt, taehyung wrapped his hand on jungkook's waist pulling him more closer.

He pushed aside the hair which was covering the younger's forehead, and gave a light soft peck to it.

"Y-your comfy" jungkook said before snuggling more into taehyung's chest.

Taehyung's eyes were also puff and red, but he needs to stay calm for both of them.

"Let's go to bed shall we?" Taehyung sniffed and asked to which jungkook slightly nodded.

He tugged jungkook in his bed, hovering a blanket on top of him. He was about to leave when jungkook pulled his wrist.

They looked at each others eyes. Both were swollen and red.

"S-stay" jungkook whispered.

Taehyung nodded and laid down beside jungkook. He pulled younger closer to him by his nape so that the younger was completely hidden on his chest. Taehyung ruffled his hair before giving light peck on his hair and drifting away to dream land..