🌹

"Taebear when are we meeting jungkook and mia again?" Yun-joon asked looking straight at tae, who was busy scrolling through his phone.

"When do you wanna meet?" Tae asked, looking up to yun-joon

"Anytime is okay for me" he said walking towards tae, wrapping his hands around his neck.

"Alright, I will text jungkook and inform"

°°°

Taehyung:
Jungkook you wanna meet again today?

Jungkook:
Sure, mia also wanted to meet you
Guys again so lets meet at the park today okay?

Taehyung:
Okay, be ready at 5

Jungkook:
Sure, cya

Taehyung sighed heavily and put his phone back, turning his attention to the other male who was smiling looking at his phone

"What are you smiling at yun-joon?" Tae asked as curiosity started to rise in him, he have never seen him smile so much on phone.

"I was texting j-jungkook" yun-joon said almost chocking on his own saliva.

"When did you get his number from?"

"I- I a-sked mia" he said, little fade blush came over him.

He's blushing while chatting jungkook? No thats not possible, jungkook loves mia too much..he wouldn't do that to her or to me.. Taehyung was thinking then shrugged the negative thoughts out of him as he stood up.

They both started to walk towards the park they were suppose to meet jungkook and mia. Their hands were interlocked, but as soon as they got there, yun-joon removed his hand which made tae frown in frustration.

"Hi guys!" Mia said, active as ever with a bright smile that anyone could fall for.

"Hi" Taehyung said before sitting beside the space left near jungkook on the bench.

"I hope we didn't made you guys wait" yun-joon said sitting beside me.

"No no you guys on time" jungkook said before looking towards tae and giving him a very bright and warm smile which made Taehyung get a tingling feeling.

That was wierd he thought before getting his attention back to yun-joon who was busy talking with mia

"Jungkook I want to ask you something real quick in private" tae said and jungkook nodded and they both left, leaving yun-joon and mia alone who were too busy too notice their absence.

"Yes?" Jungkook asked, his eyebrows raised as he press his lips in a thin line

"Did you text yunnie?"

"I dont even have his number"