🌹

"Sir y-you called us?" A worker asked, his hands shaking due to nervousness which made both mr Kim and jeon raise their eyebrows in confusion and curiosity.

"One at a time" mr jeon said in his usual cold voice looking directly at the workers who were looking back at them with fears in their eyes. I guess they have never gotten interviewed by some detectives before?

"What's your name?" Mr Kim asked, playing with the pen in his hand while mr jeon looking directly at the male worker in front of them

"Dong-hyun"

"So mr hyun, what happened the day mrs lee was found dead?"

"I-, I didn't k-know much sir, I wasn't at work t-that time, I was on my one week holiday, so I have no-idea" dong-hyun said avoiding the intense gaze of the other two males who were looking at him with a sight of dissatisfaction

"Are you sure mr dong-hyun?" Mr Kim asked raising one eyebrow and looking at him then at jungkook

"Y-yes s-sir, iam not the murderer"

"We didnt ask you if you were guilty or not, we are just asking are you confident with your words?" Mr jeon said, with more intense coldness in his tone, looking at the worker "

"Y-yes"

"Alright you can leave and get other main worker in" dong-hyun bowed down to them and left.

Mr Kim sigh.

"This is getting nowhere"

"We have to be patient enough mr Kim"

"M-may I come in?" A female voice came from the entrance of the room, which made both of the males to look towards the door, only to see a girl, wearing all black with blonde hair looking straight at them, she somewhat looked like she was already in her late 30's

"Yes come in, take a seat and tell your name"

"Hi sir, my n-name is areum" the girl said, shuttering between the sentences.

"Hm so areum, what happened the day of the murder?"

"S-so, I was cooking in the kitchen as usual, that time mrs lee was outside talking to someone, I don't know his name but our another worker mr jonghyung do, you can ask him later, but as I have mentioned before, I was cooking breakfast for mrs lee when I got startled by a big thud, I ran outside the kitchen and saw mrs lee lying on the sofa, with blood coming out of her s-stomach.." Areum said with a little pause in between the sentences, after finishing she took a deep breath and looked back at the two males who were already looking at her with a suspicious look.

"Alright thank you miss areum, you may send mr jonghyung inside" mr jeon said to which areum polity nodded and left

"May I come in mr Kim and jeon?" A guy in his late 20's appeared in front of them, his hands situated in his pockets, looking firmly at them.

"Come in mr jonghyung, have a seat" mr Kim said and the worker settled himself comfortably on the chair.

"So... Do you know the guy who came to visit mrs lee on the day of the murder?"

"Yes, let me remember.. Hm so I was outside the building and a guy came, he looked really handsome, with plump red lips and Good body figure, he had sunglasses on" jonghyung was cut off when mr Kim looked at mr jeon sightly giggling by the way jonghyung was describing him.

"Just say the name"

"Oh okay.. It was mr park jimin"