🌹

"We are here" namjoon said as he jolted down and others followed behind him like some sort of lost puppies searching for his owner

After few minutes of walking they all arrived at an unfamiliar door. Namjoon banged on the door furiously after a while a guy who was looking really good with his messy hair and blue shirt opened the door.

"Namjo-, oh hi, are they your friends?" Jin asked as namjoon nodded motioning the others in

"Jin we need your help" namjoon said and jin arched his eyebrow with a confused look bombarded on his face, he began scratching his nape as namjoon was explaining the situation.

"Okay so guys want me to do this check again right?" Jin asked after listening to the whole concern. He was feeling pity for tae.

"Yea, it would be an ultimate help if you do so hyung" jungkook said jin giggled

"Ah you're so polite. I already like you" jin said making everyone chuckle

"Alright give me few hours alright?, i will figure it out" Jin said and left while others just nodded.

"It will be fine jungkook, nothing will happen to mr Kim, I should have never believed that lee, I thought he was my bestfriend but...he lied and like a fool we believed him" mr hyun-woo said as he clunched onto the cover, covering the couch.

"I know mr hyun-woo, please don't blame yourself. I know you trust mr lee more than anyone so it was obvious" jungkook said patting his back and he smiled in return.

"If I find the murderer who framed my tae then I will show them who is the real boss" jimin said grinding his teeth as yoongi try to calm him down.

"Excuse me but he is my tae" jungkook said and jimin shaked his head as a no

"Yea but he is my bestfriend" jimin started sulking and yoongi chuckled pulling his head on his shoulder.

After few hours, they all were almost sleepy. Jin entered

Jungkook looked at him and stood up waiting for jin to reveal that it was all a lie and that tae isn't the murderer.

"Jin hyung, let's go to police station and show these bastards that tae is innocent" jungkook said and jimin nodded and agreement. He started pulling jin but jin stopped him. His face was blank.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked. Jin sighed and said.

"These finger prints belong at Taehyung only...."