🌹

"You called me mr je-" mr hyun-woo said but got cut off when he saw mr lee, jungkook ,tae, jimin....?

"J-jim-in?" He shuttered. Fear was visible on his face

"Sit over there mr hyun-woo" the head officer said and mr hyun-woo slightly nodded and sat down.

"Why you killed my wife?" Mr lee said.

"Wha-" mr hyun-woo got cut off when mr lee grabbed his collar

"WHY!!???? I WAS YOUR BESTFRIEND WASN'T I?"

"Mr lee calm down"

"Now speak mr hyun-woo" jungkook said but mr hyun-woo was quite.

"HE SAID SPEAK" tae yelled at him as he slap him

"FINE, I KILLED HER" he snapped and everyone gave him a disgusted look.

"Why?"

"Cause..." He sighed and started

"Since highschool I liked her.. Very much, but my bestfriend decided to take her away.. I wasn't mad much that time cause I thought it wouldn't last long. But when I got to know they are getting married..thats when my blood boiled.. I decided to kill mr lee first. I tried killing him 5 times.. FIVE FUCKING TIMES!!! but failed all the time. Thats when I decided to kill mrs lee instead.. Yes yes I framed tae, cause he knew too much. I purposely used his finger print and gave it to jonghyung. After he was out of the way I decided to manipulate jungkook. Telling him how mr lee lied and how mr lee told me about tae being his son's boyfriend.. But guess what? He never lied infact he never told me. I was the one who lied all the time. After that day I almost got caught cause of jimin so I decided to threaten him and so he did. I never got caught before..cause noone suspected me and if anyone did. I made that person disappear... Ugh but now....its all in vain" he finally completed but mr lee slapped him very hard across his face making a red mark on his cheek.

"Take him under arrest"

"Yes sir"