🌹

"Where are we going kook?" Tae asked as jungkook pulled his hand dragging him somewhere.

"We got something" jungkook said breathlessly.

"Got what?" Tae asked as he tried to catch up with jungkook's pace

"Some clue" jungkook said making taehyung eyes light up in spark.

"WHAT REALLY?"

But tae got cut off when he was standing on a pavement in front of a big mansion, covered with marbles. It was somewhat familiar.

It was Mrs lee's mansion.

"Why are we here?" Tae asked as he looked up to jungkook who was staring at him already.

"Remember areum?" Jungkook asked making tae's eyes widen in the response.

"The... Maid?"

"Indeed"

"Is she the-?" Tae got cut off by jungkook.

"We don't know yet, but I know that she knows something" jungkook said pulling tae inside.

They were walking when suddenly they both got stopped by a sudden voice.

"Mr jeon and mr kim!!"

They both looked back to see the worker dong-hyun running towards u
them"

"Yes?" They both said in unison.

"H-he.." He was out of breath

"H-he c..-came" he finally shuttered out

"Who?" Jungkook asked as his heart was beating fast.

"G-guy i-in b-l-ack"

"First calm down and say" tae said patting His back as he was panting heavily.

"Yesterday night... I was doing a nightshift when I saw a guy in black cloak and black boots, his whole face was covered with a thick white cloth..He had k-nife, he t-ried to kill mr lee..."

Jungkook and tae both eyes widen.. Jaw dropped...did they hear right? The killer came back to kill mr lee!!?

"So you are implying that it was the same killer who killed Mrs lee?" Tae asked

"Y-yes"

"That means it's a guy not girl?"

"We can't be sure tae, he is the killer but that doesn't mean that others can't work under him.." Jungkook said and tae nodded.

"And I saw him talking to a-reum"

"I knew that maid was suspicious.."

"Where is she?"

Dong-hyun pointed towards a thick wooden door which was half opened.

Jungkook and tae walked in and saw areum sitting as her eyes were red and swollen and she was sniffing.

"S-ir i-i s-w-ear iam innocent" she said shuttering first half while tae was just giving her a death glare

"What did you to talk to that person" jungkook said.

Silence.

"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING" jungkook yelled banging his hand hard on the wooden desk which caused the glass of water that was kept on the desk spill a bit on the desk making her flinch, she started crying again.

"H-he g-gave m-e a paper" she finally said

"What kind of paper?" Tae asked in cold voice which startled her.

"A threatening letter to m-r lee.."

"Why he gave you?"

"I-dk I saw h-im for first t-ime" she said crying hard.

"C-can we see it?" Tae asked and she nodded

"W-wait before that.."

"WE CAN GIVE IT MR HYUN-WOO AND HE CAN TRACE THE FINGER PRINT????" jungkook said more like screamed, both of their eyes sparkled in joy that they will finally crack it..

"YES YOU ARE RIGHT, COME" tae said as they both ran out taking the paper with them.

°°°

"W-hat!!!????" Mr Hyun-woo said

"OMG!!! you guys are genius" he said taking the paper away and giving it away to someone else who seemed like his another employee.

"We will get result in few hours, I have sample finger prints of suspects including yours and mr lee's just in case. You guys can go now..

We will soon find you mr murderer...