🌹

Taehyung was looking at himself in front a round mirror, he blinked few times, and decided to go out of his house and hang out with jungkook as they both have already decided.

It was still a chilly day like before, cold air blowing, giving chills down the older's spine as he continued to walk fast paced until he reached the place jungkook asked him to come to.

Did I come here earlier than expected? Taehyung thought to himself and pulled out his phone from his lower pocket to get hang of the time.

After few minutes, he saw a tall figure coming towards him, hand in his pocket, eyes locked on the older. While his fidgeting his fingers. He comes closer and slightly smile towards the older who was standing still.

"Hi mr Kim, iam sorry if I took too long" jungkook said, bowing down a little as an apology of showing up late.

" no no mr jeon, it's completely fine, I just got earlier than expected" Taehyung said politely, before showy his boxy smile to the younger who smiled back in response.

"Alright so where are we going first?" Taehyung asked as he started walking with jungkook keeping a friendly distance between them.

"Hm, not quite sure but how about we go the famous cafe here?" Jungkook asked as he keep walking forward, subtly taking glances at the older once in a while.

"Alright, sounds good to me"

After few minutes of walking they finally reached.

"Alright take a seat mr kim" jungkook said before getting cut off by taehyung

"Taehyung, call me taehyung, we are not at work so no need to be formal jungkook" taehyung said and comfortably settled himself on the chair in front of jungkook.

"Oh okay". They both gave their respective orders to the waiter who was standing there with a note pad and pen in his hands.

" so how do you know this place? I haven't seen this before?" Taehyung asked as curiosity took over him.

"I usually come here with my girlfriend that's why I know this" jungkook said, slightly blushing at the thought of his girlfriend

"Oh, who's that lucky girl that managed to make jeon jungkook blush huh?" Taehyung asked in a teasing way.

"M-mia" jungkook said as little fade blush spread across his cheeks.

"Oh"

"Do you have a girlfriend tae?" Jungkook asked making Taehyung startled at the sudden nickname but shrug it off.

"I have a boyfriend" he replied making jungkook look up at him with confusion

"You are gay?" He asked, trying to sound as polite as possible not wanting to make the other uncomfortable with the question

"No, bi" tae replied as he takes last bite of the cake

"Oh"

"And you?" Tae asked, putting his gaze onto the younger.

"Iam bi too" jungkook said and looked down and took a bite of his cake.

"I think we should do double date someday what do you think?" Taehyung asked in excitement as jungkook fix his eyes on the older.

"Hm, sounds good but when?"

"How about tommorow? We are on a break for one week anyways" tae said making jungkook's face light up in joy.

"Ah! Amazing, I will inform her later"

"Cool"

"So tomorrow same time same cafe okay?"

"Okay!!"

||𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖|| Taekook✔ [completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें