🌹

Jungkook pov:

He turned off his phone before smiling at the messages he have send to taehyung, he didnt know why he did that for, but it was just a quick instinct. He was laying down on his bed, looking at his ceiling. Thinking about lot of things.

The morning came, birds started chirping, while jungkook was still asleep, soft snores could be heard. But he groaned as soon as sunlight hit his face making him frown.

It was almost the end of his one week holiday. Time flies away so fast he thought playing with strands of his hair, this whole week was just us four hanging out he thought, then he suddenly got flashback of tae's worried face about his boyfriend yun-joon. He sighed heavily before shrugging his thoughts and getting out of his bed heading straight towards the bathroom door.

After a while when he was done with his shower, he closed his door and decided to visit tae

Third person pov:

Jungkook knocked on his door only to hear a soft "come in", he lightly pushed the door open and saw tae sitting on his sofa with his hands on his lap.

He slowly went towards him and sat beside him

" hi tae" thats all he could say, he was awkward cause he never in his life comforted someone like this, except his girlfriend mia.

"Wanna go out for a walk?" Jungkook said which made Taehyung look at him, he slowly smiled which taehyung happily returned back

"Sure" with that both of them left the house and started walking.

It was another chilly day, they both were walking while maintaining some distance to not make the other uncomfortable. They both arrived to the same park where they have met before.

They both were laughing and talking, jungkook laughed looking back to tae who was frozen.

Tae's eyes were wide open, he was shaking and trembling, jungkook got confused with his sudden action. He softly called him.

"Tae?" To which tae pointed towards a certain direction with his hands still shaking. Jungkook narrowed his eyes towards him and looked at the direction his shudding hand was pointing at, he slowly moved his head.

....

Everything froze, both of them were shocked, both of them saw something they never wanted to say atleast not right now, they both went blank and only thing jungkook could say was.

"Mia and yun-joon?"...