🌹

Taehyung woke up with jungkook at his side, curled into a fluff ball, soft snores could be heard making tae quietly chuckle at the younger. He quietly stood up trying not to make any noise that will disturb the sleep of the younger.

He went into the bathroom, and stood in front of the mirror..terrifying memories of yesterday keep flowing through his mind making him blank, and subconsciously tears started falling, making the mirror in front of him blur as he cried with his head bumping into the mirror again and again causing him to groan in pain. All his fears, nightmares came true, one thing he feared the most came true. He kept on smashing his head hard on the mirror forgetting the existence of jungkook who was still half asleep. Tae started crying and hissing in pain as he keep on hitting his head on the mirror.

"T-tae?" A familiar voice was audible as he look behind only to meet eyes with jungkook whos eyes were wide in fear, pain and worry

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he yelled as he ran towards taehyung who was already down on his knees at this point.

"I- I" Taehyung stuttered and keep on crying louder and louder, jungkook took him in his embrace softly patting his back in circles

"Dont cry" jungkook pulled him more close as taehyung clutch tightly onto jungkook's shirt crying more loudly

Jungkook was still moving his hand on tae's back, slowly making different shapes on older's back, and other hand on older's head which he was hitting on the mirror with not so long ago, he started slowly rubbing olders head at the spot where tae was hitting.

"Iam here, let it all out" jungkook was still rubbing his head and back while his shirt was completely soaked in older's tears.

After a while tae stopped crying. And pulled away from jungkook.

"T-thanks" he said while sniffing.

"Don't mention it okay?" Tae slowly nodded

Jungkook was still rubbing tae's head when suddenly they both flinched at the sudden sound of tae's phone ringing.

Tae picked up his phone

"Hello?"

"T-taebe-ar?"

"Y-yun-joon!?"