There's no reason for Luke not to like you.

JJ and Reid had been talking in JJ's office, when Reid suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong, Spence?" JJ asked.

"Do you ever just want someone to hold you in there arms for like 37 years?" Spencer asked.

"Sure, why?" JJ said.

"That's how I feel.....about Luke. I know before that I told you it was just a crush and it didn't matter, but....." Reid said.

JJ sighed and shrugged.

"I don't know what to tell you, Spencer."

"I tried so hard to look at him as a friend, and........... I looked at him as a friend until I realized I love him." Spencer said, awkwardly.

"Spence, that's okay."

"I....I know this is a lot to put on you at once, but......" Reid started.

"Spencer, it's okay."

"I know, I-it's just weird that I like a guy and-"

"It's okay if you like guys, Spence."

"But I like girls, too."

"That's okay. Whatever you like, is okay."

"Because love isn't a choice."

"Exactly."

Spencer closed his eyes for a while, and sighed loudly.

"I just wish that for once I could get what I want."

"What do you want?" JJ asked

"Luke."

"So go get him."

"I can't just-"

"You can, Spence. Luke said he's gay."

"That doesn't mean he likes me."

"Why wouldn't he?"

"Ok, JJ, so what if I go up to him and he laughs at me?"

"Spencer, Luke's your friend. He won't laugh at you."

"How do you know?"

"Because he respects you. When you ramble, he doesn't roll his eyes. He listens and he's patient. So, he obviously cares."

"Yeah, but-"

"Stop doubting yourself. There's not reason for Luke not to like you."

"JJ-"

"Spencer, go talk to him."

"I don't-"

"If you don't, I'll tell Penelope."

"Alright, I'm going, I'm going." Spencer said, hurrying out of JJ's office.

Spencer stood in the hallway for a minute, until he saw Luke walking out of the doors from the bullpen and to the elevator. He pressed the button, and Spencer walked up to him.

"Hey, Reid." Luke said.

"H-Hi." Spencer said, not knowing what to say.

"You going home?" Luke asked.

"Um, no, actually, I was wondering if I could talk to you?" Spencer asked, nervously.

"Of course."

"Okay, um, I- let's go over here." Spencer said. He and Luke walked over to an abandoned bench, and sat down. Luke dropped his bag next to it.

"What's up, Reid?"