What Do You Think About Dragons Now?

(Y/n)'s pov-

We went into my dorm, us both on opposite sides of a table that was a few feet from the balcony door. "Nice dorm!" Kirishima said with a smile, before sitting down. "Thanks..." I replied while sitting down as well.

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" He makes eye contact with me, the smile never fading. "Well, uh... to put it bluntly, are you a dragon?" I look at him seriously. "It isn't a secret, so yes, yes I am Princess."

His smile only widens as he said that. My heart dropped, I- I have been speaking to an enemy the whole time without knowing. "Princess, are you okay?" He looks at me, with a worried expression. I ignore him as I grab one of the pencils on the ground from previous activities, then swinging the sharp part of it at his neck, I miss.

He gets up and backs away. "W-Woah there! Princess, why did you-" Before he could finish I cut him off, standing up and looking down at the ground to avoid eye contact with him. "You... You're kind killed... killed my..." I start to notice tears falling from my eyes, my sobs got louder once I noticed.

I looked up at him and tried to finish my sentence, he still had a worried look on his face. "Y-You're... K-Kin-.. killed... H-her." I dropped to the ground, sobbing still. I was angry at myself, why am I crying in front of him of all people? He quickly held me in his embrace, it felt oddly comforting.

"I'm so sorry for your loss... I'm always here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on..." I clenched my hand that had the pencil in it, I raised it to his back, he noticed and didn't dare move away from me. I stabbed him a few times in a weak attempt to hurt him, he flinched a little but still didn't back away. I gave up and just sobbed more while mentally tearing myself apart.

I'm useless, I can't kill a dragon without breaking down, let alone my enemy pitting me. "go..." I struggle to speak up without a voice crack interfering. "Huh?" He lets go to look at me. "G-Go!" I almost scream at him, trying to stop my tears from falling.

"I'm not leaving till I see your smile." I give a fake smile and he pouts. "A real one." He sighs as he sits in front of me. "I don't need pity from my enemy, you're making me hate you more than I already do."

"Ouch." He says as he puts a hand on his heart as if I hurt his feelings. "I don't get why you think all dragons are your enemies. I get that they hurt someone dear to you, but that doesn't mean all of us are evil." He quickly became serious about the topic.

"It doesn't concern you if I believe that or not." Our eyes meet for a moment before I avoid his stare, my heart feels so weird, I can't explain it. "Now leave," I said sternly, my chest dropped for some reason when I said that. "Alright, we clearly are not getting anywhere like this...so..." I hear him moving around, before I could even react, he pins me to the ground.

I could hear my heartbeat, it felt as if it would pound out of my chest in any second, and my face seemed warmer now. "Now will you give me some answers? If not, I have no problem staying like this till you do! If you value your education, then I'd confess if I were you." He chuckles a little, his eyes changed a little, like they have started glowing, and look more intimidating than they already were.

The moon's light reached far enough to give me a better look at his face. scales that weren't there before were now present on his face, I could see his breath like it was smoke, and his pupils now black slits, a lot like cat eyes focusing on something. "I have no problem waiting, you have to sleep at some point!" He lowly chuckles at my stubbornness. "I can go on for a while without sleep, princess."

I try to move my arms but I couldn't get out of his grip. "I could've already let you go by now if you weren't so stubborn with me." he taunts me. "Fine! Fine, I'll talk damn it."

I sigh in anger as he grins at me. "Great! You can start with why you think we are all evil." he straddles my hips and looks at me expectantly. "Th-There isn't much to say, my mom died from one, and I hated all of them ever since."

When I made eye contact with him, my face felt as if it was on fire. "N-Now can you G-get off, please?" He looks to the side before back at me with a straight face. "One more thing..." He gets close to me, our faces only a few inches apart.

"What do you think about dragons now?" He inched a little closer, making me lean back a little. "...That is if you think differently about my kind now." My eyes widen a little, my heart pounding Like crazy I'm sure it would explode any minute now, I don't even know what to think now. "I-I..."

(A/n)- Holy shit I'm alive! I'm so so so sorry I didn't post for the last 3 or so weeks! My life is busy as ever and I needed a break from things. Also, with an upcoming comic, there will be slow posts. Hope you enjoyed it, and I'll cya weirdos later! 💜

word count- 971