List Of Things To Get

(Y/n)'s Pov-

I wake up probably for the 3rd time already and look at my alarm. '2:30.. school is almost out, guess I should just chill here.' I sigh and get up, now sitting on my bed. The headache I had before was now not as painful, but still painful enough to know it's present. 'Maybe I should go to the nurse and get something to help with my headache.'

I get up while holding my head, trying to reduce some ache a little as I walk out. After tracking down the nurses office, forgetting the map they gave me of the school in my dorm, I stood at the door frame, knocking, as I was met by a little old lady working at her desk. "Uhm, hello.." Something seemed off about her, the aura around her gave me a strange feeling I've never felt before. "Oh, hello dearie! What can I do for you?"

I walk in and sit in one of the chairs infront of her desk. "I was wondering if you have anything for a headache." She gets up from her chair and walks into another room, coming out with an ice-pack. "I'm afraid I can't give and type of pills out to students, I suggest to rest when you get to your room." The lady hands me the pack of ice, while giving me a small smile.

"Thank you, ma'am. I will get rest as soon as I get there." Rest...I can barely sleep because of nightmares. I get up and walk out, when I was out in the hall I sighed from the still aching pain. Tomorrow I should go to the nearest town and buy some medicine and other things, I'll make a list of things I need when I get back.

The bell rings shortly after I arrived to my room, making the aching worse from the loud noise. I grab a notebook I packed along with a pencil and started writing down a list of things I needed. When I finished I take the paper out of the book and lay it on the nightstand I have next to my bed. Following with me crawling back on my bed, and drifting to sleep, this time dreaming of nothing.

(A/n)- Sorry it is so short today! It will be longer in the next post, most of this really didn't matter I just needed an excuse for (Y/n) to go out- will (Y/n) bump into someone? Will (Y/n) get kidnapped? Am I stretching this page out on purpose? Maybe.. Anyway, cya weirdos later. 😌

word count- 442