The Trip part 1

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up from my loud alarm and got up quickly, "THE TRIP!!!" I said excitedly to myself as I rushed to get ready. I was practically jumping for joy! It felt like I'd waited two years for this! (literally lol- author) I ran out of my dorm and to class where I sat out of breath next to Tamaki.

 "G-good morning..." Tamaki said, trying to make conversation. "Morning!" I said excitedly back, making him a little frightened it seemed. 

"Sorry, I'm just so excited!!" I jumped for joy. "O-oh.. that's.. good," he said in return, not knowing how to respond to my rowdiness. Others started to enter, I stared at the entrance, waiting on leaf boy. Three people came into the classroom before Izuku. 

"Hey (Y/N)!" Izuku said with an excited smile. "Heeyy!! I'm so excited I feel so hyper!" I said bouncing a little. Izuku laughs a little and retires to his seat after a little more useless small talk to pass the time. 

 15 minutes pass and everyone is sitting, waiting for the teacher to enter as always. He is a little late today, it's probably because of the trip today, but I'm too impatient... I can't wait! After waiting a few more minutes, Mr. Aizawa walks in tired as always. "Morning, class," he yawns before continuing, "Before we go on the trip I'd like to introduce a few of the people who will be helping you train." He looks to the door as if he just queued for someone. 

Three people walked in and stood next to Mr. Aizawa. My heart dropped...

'DRAGONS?!'

"Introduce yourselves," Aizawa ordered.  "Shiozaki Ibara," one said in a monotone voice. "...Honenuki Juzo," another got out before getting interrupted, "Monoma Neito! So this is the class I've heard about..."

Before Monoma could go on Mr. Aizawa started talking again. "For you to understand how to fight effectively, we've got these three to help define weaknesses and so on," he explained, "now that that is out of the way, make your way outside the school, these three are going to walk you to the place you'll be training for today and the rest of this week." 

With that, everyone gets up and we follow the three dragons out the door to the school entrance where we stood for a few minutes to see if we had everyone.  "Hey (Y/N)! Isn't this cool?!" an excited leaf boy chirped with glee. "Yeah..." I said in a depressing way. "Why are you upset, you were so excited a minute ago..." Izuku questioned. 

"It's nothing..." I answered avoiding eye contact. " The three instructors told us to follow them on a path breanching from the main path to town. "Come on... I know something is wrong." Izuku begged. "I'm okay, Leaf boy."

 I smile at him for reassurance. "Okay..." he walks past me to his other friends and starts talking to them. I started to think to myself. Why dragons? Why couldn't it be experienced hunters, like my dad?

 Why would they even have dragons explain how to kill them anyway? That's strange... "(Y-Y/n).. hey, um..." I turn to see tamaki looking down while walking beside me. "A-are you okay?" He asks shyly. "I'm okay, thanks.." I smile at him. "O-okay." he says in return, it became awkward afterward.

"We've arrived."

A/N: HEYYY I did it lol. and it only took a year or so~ I've missed you all! I'll try to hold my word from now on. I know I am not known for doing so, and I wanna change that. Sorry for the super long wait for those still reading! 

Love you all and have a beautiful stress-free day/night~ <3

UPDATE: (2 coming soon <3)