Sketching My Suit

(Y/n)'s Pov-

The night went on, Kirishima found his friend, the two boys joined Todoroki, Izuku, and I. The three of us unknowingly got lost in time till Todoroki pointed it out on one of the bar's clocks. "Shit, we should be going now, make sure not to make poor decisions you two!" I shouted over the loud music as Todo, Izu, and I got up to leave. "Have a good one-" Kirishima started as Kaminari interrupted him.

"Keep in touch with me, babe!" He winked at me which made me feel awkward, yet again at his attempt, but shrugged it off. "Doubt I will. Cya Kiri!" I turned and walked out of the place with pokéball and leaf boy.

"So, why do you guys have in mind suit wise?" I said while walking alongside them. I could tell that Izuku was excited I asked as he answered with a sparkle in his eyes. "I'm thinking of making my suit have some hidden weapon features so far, along with an instant shield and a belt to hold some potions." Ah, I forgot that we could use potions and magic.

"Nice!" I complimented and smiled at him, receiving a smile back. "Mine will be simple, I'll show you the design when we get back and settle," Todoroki said making eye contact with me. "Can't wait to see it, hopefully, I get some ideas soon."

After a few minutes of walking, we've arrived at the school, checked in, and gathered our stuff, finally settling down in my dorm. "The snacks and drinks are over there if you'd guys want any." Izuku sat down, setting his notes and such in front of him, while Todo got some snacks out and drinks. "Here, (Y/n).." Todo passes his notebook to me as he sits down on the ground next to me. His outfit is simple, a blue coat with straps at the arm openings, along with a white long sleeve underneath.

"I'm thinking about putting hidden daggers in some places." Izuku slides his notes over to me with a big grin plastered on his face. "This is mine so far! I'm planning to have hidden dagger parts in my gloves." His outfit consists of a green vest with a white long sleeve underneath, a belt with a canteen, weapons, also potions, and gloves with hidden blades.

"Both of these are awesome! Thanks, you guys gave me a few ideas on what I should do." I smiled at both of them and opened my notebook. All three of us continued our sketches for a few hours till we were done. "I think I'm done!"

I turned my notebook towards the two boys and showed them my design. "What do you think? Too much?" Both of them shook their heads. "Not at all, I like it."

Todoroki gave me a small smile while complimenting my design

Todoroki gave me a small smile while complimenting my design. "Yeah, it looks amazing, (Y/n)!" Izu had a bright smile on his face. "Thanks, leaf boy and pokéball!" I smile at them both while putting my sketch down.

"I think we should pack up and sleep, tomorrow's a school day." They both nod and start to pack up. After they got all their belongings, we've said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I got ready for bed and got onto the mattress, covering myself with my blanket. Falling asleep not long after.

That night I had a dream that Kirishima was in danger. I had to save him from someone, I couldn't see their face at all, but they seemed familiar. It ended with Kirishima tricking me, he wasn't who he seemed. Kiri and the other person tried to capture me, I ran and eventually fell into a deep, pitch black, hole. I woke up in a cold sweat, trying to catch my breath as my alarm kept going off.

"Just a dream... it's not real."

(A/n)- Sorry it's so short! I have been working on the drawing for a while and I wanted to post today, hope you are enjoying the story so far~

p.s. this drawing gotta be the best one so far, I'm proud. 😌

word count- 696