Give Me Your Hand

Start from the beginning

Adam's eyes shot back down to her stomach as he placed both hands there, overjoyed. He looked back up at her, her eyes still sparkling. "We're....I'm going to be a dad?"

"And I'm going to be a mom. Here." Xael placed her hands over his. The fluttering started again as the Alpha chuckled.

"We're having a pup!"

"Uhh...actually Adam. I'm having twins."

"TWINS!"

Adam's voice bounced through the wooden structure of the cabin. Xael simply smiled as he jumped up, startling the sleeping puppies and let out a tremendous howl of joy. The little ones even joined in causing Xael to erupt in laughter.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" The Alpha was beside himself as he danced around the room. Xael was happy that her Alpha was happy. But she had to admit that she was hungry. She was eating for three now.

She walked up to him, careful of his flailing arms, she was engulfed in a hug. "Thank you Xael. Thank You."

"Thank you Adam. You have no idea how much I wanted to give you pups but couldn't. Now I can."

"This is so unreal!"

Again the Omega laughed at her Alpha. The two stood and embraced for almost an hour, breaking the hug when they felt furry little bundles playing around their feet.

"God I love you Xael."

"And I love you Adam."

"So how far along are you? When did this all happen? Are we having boys or girls or both?"

"I'm almost a month along, I wanted to wait to make sure of the pregnancy first before I said anything and it happened during your last rut."

"Wow...We're having pups!"

"Yes, two very strong Alpha males."

"NO WAY!!"

"Yes way. They will be here in 3 months."

"Wait...you mean 8 months."

"No 3. My pregnancy will only last 4 months so... we have a lot to do."

"I still can't believe this. I'm going to be a dad. A dad Xael!!"

Now it was her turn to wrap her Mate in a hug. More hugs, tears and kisses continued for most of the early morning hours until Xael's grumbling stomach put a stop to all of it.

"I need to eat hon."

"Of course, there's 3 of you now!"

"Let's go and fill Grams and Skylar in on the news. She invited us over for breakfast yesterday. "

"They're gonna shit when you tell them!"

"When WE tell them."

The two got dressed and let the pups out before they left. Pups in the jeep, they tousled around in the back, full of energy. Xael was quickly getting extra clingy with her Alpha as she sat next to him, wrapped around his arm. He didn't care one bit as they drove down the road and into town. Luckily it was still pretty early and the only ones out were them. It was Sunday and the diner was closed. The drive out to Grandma's house was a beautiful one. Parked, Xael opened the back passenger side door and the pups tumbled out. Xael just let them go and they ran off to potty near the tree line. Walking around to the back and up on the large deck, they could already smell the food that Grams was cooking.

"Morning folks!" Adam was the first to enter with Xael right behind him.

"Morning you two!" Skylar was sitting at the table enjoying a cup of coffee and his morning read of the paper.