FIRST

Y/n pov

I'm in front of everybody, holding on my luggage.

"Y/n...." Lisa whispers sobbing.

"Lisa it's ok don't worry. I would have left anyway in a few days" I say forcing a smile.

The others are all crying and I tightly hug Lisa saying:

"You're seriously the best person I've ever met in my life Lisa. I'll still be your friend, even if I won't be here. But don't worry. As I already told you I'll come back some day." I start crying again.

"It's been great guys. Hope we'll see each other in the future. Please don't forget our friendship." I say looking at the others. The I look at Minhyuk "you still remain in my heart, as my first boyfriend, first kiss, first love...first everything"

As I say those words, Minhyuk starts sobbing hard and runs to me hugging me very tight. I don't push him back. I want to feel him, one last time.

"Minhyuk..." I say looking at him and I give him a long romantic kiss. As our lips are together it hurts. It feels like someone is punching my heart and stomach.

Our saliva is getting mixed with our tears.

I know I won't meet him again and knowing that, it hurts even more. Then I let go of him. I look at him in the eyes and start punching his chest.

"You stupid..." I say as I hit him.

After hitting him multiple times I leave him there. That was our last kiss.

The taxi was waiting outside.

Minhyuk's pov

As I see her getting on the taxi, I realize I cannot feel any emotions. Anything.

I slowly turn around.

It hurts so much that I cannot talk. Why tho? It's not the first time I've been rejected by a girl. Why does this hurt so much? I know the answer. But I don't want to admit it.

I really love her.

And now I know I won't ever meet her again. Because I'm an idiot.

Y/n pov

A couple of hours has passed. Now I'm on the plane.

To pass the time, I read Lisa's message. The one she sent me right after I left.

Lisa:

Y/n. You're the strongest girl I know. I know what you're thinking. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you for not telling me about your secret relationship. I understand that, especially after knowing the reason. You told me not to be mad at Minhyuk. It's going to be hard at first. But I will do anything for you. You're literally the only female friend I have. I've always had only male friends. It's really fantastic to have you now. Do you remember the first time I called you? I actually thought you were a bit weird ahahah. But after knowing you, I understood you were the right one. You made me feel emotions I've never felt in my life. You're the first one I went shopping with, the first one I went to the pub, the first one that took care of me when I was sick...I don't know how to describe my feelings towards you. All I'm saying is that I love you, as my best friend. I know you'll be bored on the plane so I'll send you a picture of me now, so that you can look at me. Y/n. Remember. You are fantastic. And please. Please...don't forget me. Love you, Lisa <3

She's so beautiful

She's so beautiful. Eve when she's crying...I love you too Lisa.

...............

...............

I landed on my country. As soon as I can I call my parents, still crying.

"Mum....please come and pick me up at the airport...."

After a while I can see my mum and dad running towards me.

"Y/n!!!!!" my mum shouts as she hugs me "What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Mum...I love him so much..." I say sobbing hard.

............

............

As we got home I told them everything. About my friends, about Lisa and of course Minhyuk.

I told them he's my first kiss and my first everything. And I told them what he did.

"That bastard. Is swear to god if I get him I'll kill him!!" my dad says hungry "he made my princess crying!!"

"Dad please...don't call me that...I beg you..."

My parents look at me confused.

"He used to call me that" I say looking down.

My parents kept comforting me, with no result. I guess time is the only things that heals. I think...

...............

...............

...............

It's a few days later. I haven't eaten anything since then and I feel so weak, but I don't feel like eating. Everybody is worried for me.

My parents, Lisa, and the others...the only one who doesn't text me or call me is him.

The one that made feel this way.

He gave me the world, apparently I didn't give him much.

It's my fault, I should have been a better girlfriend. I don't know why I'm blaming it all on me. I guess it makes me feel a little bit better.

.............

A week has passed and I don't eat that much.

I thought the pain would have gone by now, but I was wrong. I tried going out or to make new friends. But I couldn't. I kept thinking about them:

Shownu, Wonho, Kihyun, Hyungwon, Jooheon, Changkyun, Lisa....and of course him.

Minhyuk.

I didn't know it would hurt this much. It was less painful to assist the kiss between him and that girl. Great. Now I'm thinking about it again. Argggg y/n seriously, what's wrong with you?

I kept questioning me a lot of stuff.

I didn't know how to answer...I think...