NAME

Y/n pov

I wake up as fast as I can and I go directly to the bathroom to wash myself. After a bit I get back to my room and I prepare my backpack, with all the books and stuffs. Now I'm putting the uniform on. It actually doesn't look as bad as I imagined.

Then I head downstairs where I find Miss and Mr Lee feeding baby Jungkook

After having breakfast I wash my teeth and go outside. Now I'm waiting for Lisa to pick me up with her bike. I swear, that bike is going to be our savior.

After five minutes we arrive at school. NOW I'M NERVOUS AGAIN >.<"

"L-Lisa, I don't t-think I can do this" I say as I tremble a little .

"Don't worry!!! Just stay near me and everything will be alright!" she says with her smile.

We walked inside and kept walking until we arrived. That's our class. OMG I'm so nervous.

I go next to the professor, as he told me.

"From today on we have a new student! Please introduce yourself" he says.

"Hello! My name is y/n, I'm 18 years old and I came from (your country). I got this opportunity thanks to my grades, I hope we can get along well" I say as I smile.

I try not to look nervous, but I think it's pretty noticeable.

"Good now you can go and sit beside Lisa" the professor told me.

As I was walking towards my desk, I could hear people whispering. They kept saying that I was very beautiful. I have to be honest, It felt good!

When I sat down Lisa held my hand to reassure me. I guess she noticed how nervous I was.

..........

..........

The lesson is over now and I hear the bell ringing.

I try to organize my stuff for the next lesson, but I find myself surrounded by my classmates.

"Hi y/n!! You're so pretty!"

"Hiiii wanna be friends?"

"Would you like to know each other?"

It was pure chaos. Lisa noticed how uncomfortable I looked.

"Guys calm down, she has just arrived" Lisa stopped everyone.

I could hear someone whispering something, so I turned my head and I saw a guy from behind.

"Just ignore him" Lisa told me.

........

........

It's lunch time!!!

We're going to the school canteen.

"Lisa!!! Come here and sit with us!" it's a boy from our class with other classmates. I still don't know their names but I'll try to remember them.