MARK

Y/n pov

It's Sunday now.

Miss and Mr Lee and Jungkook left to run some errands. I already know today it's going to be a looooooooooong day.

I'm now preparing pancakes. You may be wandering why. I don't know either. I just want to start the day with a great breakfast.

As I'm making them I hear some footsteps. I assume it's Minhyuk, so I just say:

"You're up? I'm making breakfast so that we can start studying right awa-"

I feel something heavy on my back and shoulders.

"What are you making?" he says with his husky voice. His eyes are almost closed.

"U-Umh p-pancakes..." I say stuttering.

"Good" and he just sits on the chair.

Seriously Lee Minhyuk, you're going to give me a heart attack.

.............

............

After eating we studied all day. Now it's 6 PM. Miss and Mr Lee will come back in about an hour. So we decide to take a break.

We're now playing videogames. I'm actually pretty good, I'm sure I'm going to beat him!

To my surprise, he's also good.

After half an hour of playing we decided to change game.

I won the first round and he won the second. Whoever wins the third is going to be the champion.

He's beating me, but I don't want to give up. I start to click random buttons on his controller.

"So that's how you want to play?" he says and start tickling me right after.

I want to win so bad so I tickle him too. We were laughing and kept tickling each other util...

"I WON!!" I shout. But then I look at him and I find myself on top of him.

"Ok. You wanted it" he says and he flip us over. Now he's on top of me.

"M-Minhyuk w-what are you doing?" I ask him.

"What I should have done from the start" he answers me.

He just looks at me. And then attacks my neck with his lips. I can feel him sucking hard on my skin.

"Mi-Minhyuk, not on my neck" I say as I try to contain myself.

He slowly goes down to my collarbone and then on my chest and starts sucking even harder.

I put my hand on my mouth and try to stay quiet.

"I want to hear you..." he says while he keeps kissing and sucking on my skin. But then...

"Guys we're home!!!" Miss Lee shouts.

I push Minhyuk away from me and fix my hoodie. I go as far as possible from him. Fortunately they didn't see us.

After eating we studied a bit more. Nothing happened and we finished at 10 PM.

Now I'm inside my room. I take off my clothes to put on my pajamas, but then I look at the mirror.

"OH MY GOD!" I shout. "What do I do now?" I'm literally panicking.

I decide to text him.

Y/n:

LEE MINHYUK I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

Minhyuk:

What happened my dear?